Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12  (Read 73091 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 12:22:27 AM »
//Hamiya isn't that kind of fusion though. She's talking about the one where they fully absorb their life force into their own.

//I guess I'll start the experiment with two pure Dais then. Since nobody answered me.

>Prime:
>Create two Dai clones, one at a time, using the same techniques we used for the Cirno/Koa/SDM clones, but make them pure Daiyousei. Remember to have each send their Koa magic back.
>Name them Dai X and Dai Y

Dais X and Y:
>Use MeiDai to warp outside the mansion.
>Fly and/or warp in front of our house.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 12:35:24 AM »
//They start to become one person if it goes too long? That's good to know! Guess we're not unfusing Hamiya again any time soon if we can avoid it.

DPT:

> Conjure up a bed to match Flan's bed, but with curtains all around it so no one can see inside.

DPR:

> Make our way over to Flan, gently touch her so as to not awaken her, find her life energy, warp her life energy inside us, and store her in our chest, placing her on the bed we just make for her inside the curtains, growing and shrinking as needed.
> You make a bed similar to Flandre's, except with curtains to hide the view.
> You seem to be able to find it before you even near her. You grow a bit first. Nonetheless, you gently touch her arm and warp her life energy into you, focusing it to your center and putting her on her thoughtscape bed.
> You then shrink back down to fit the extra space.
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Status report.
> You have both arrived at your destinations.
//So you basically want to kill Aya, Hatate and Momiji just so there is always Hamiya ?!?

Dai-chan 2:

>"What`s the problem with that kind of band ? Explain please."
>Put on a confused look.
> "It seems they only sing about the problems they have." Byakuren says. "It's unbecoming of Kyouko."
> Kyouko appears sadder.
Dai-chan 1:

>"Well, i`ll just have to ask the other 2 parts of the question."
>Smile.
>"Just because you didn`t show anyone doesn`t mean onee-chan Sanae or Miss Kogasa didn`t, so i gotta be careful about that !"
>Ponder a bit.
>"And to answer that, yes, i did do that with someone else, but not with Koa, i did it with Miss Koishi, that`s why her eye opened again."
> "Oh." Gasanae says. "Hm... Anyways, I'll do dare."
> "Ah. S-Sorry for not waiting for you to ask." Gasanae says.

//Hamiya isn't that kind of fusion though. She's talking about the one where they fully absorb their life force into their own.

//I guess I'll start the experiment with two pure Dais then. Since nobody answered me.

>Prime:
>Create two Dai clones, one at a time, using the same techniques we used for the Cirno/Koa/SDM clones, but make them pure Daiyousei. Remember to have each send their Koa magic back.
>Name them Dai X and Dai Y

Dais X and Y:
>Use MeiDai to warp outside the mansion.
>Fly and/or warp in front of our house.
> You create more clones, having them return the magic each time, and absorbing the life energy of everyone else back into you. It seems like it doesn't increase any though, and just seems to... unexist. This leaves the two clones as just clones of you.
> You notice Koakuma begin doing something in the thoughtscape again.

> The two of you warp out of the mansion, then to the front of your house.

> "I guess now would be better than tomorrow, in case we forget." Renko says. I'm sure Merry wouldn't though...
> "Good. Are we actually going, or just dreaming there?" Maribel asks. Might as well go for real, hopefully.
> "The former." Renko nod, holding Maribel's hand. Better to be there in person.
> "Alright." Maribel says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 12:39:07 AM »
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Enter our rooms, and then let our non-Dai halves take over to get dressed and go about our regular tasks.

DPT:

> Conjure some Flan clothes onto Flan. Once she's wearing her clothes, unconjure the curtains.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 12:40:16 AM »
Prime (Thought):
>Examine Koa.

Dais X and Y:
>Face each other.

Dai X:
>Attempt to split our life force in half, do not flow anything out yet.
>Does our body change at all as we do so?

Dai Y:
>If X survives, do the same.

>If a fairy loses part of her life force, is it possible to replace what was lost, or will that fairy's life force be less forever?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2016, 12:56:01 AM »
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Enter our rooms, and then let our non-Dai halves take over to get dressed and go about our regular tasks.
> The two of them begin to redress into their outfits.
DPT:

> Conjure some Flan clothes onto Flan. Once she's wearing her clothes, unconjure the curtains.
> You think up Flandre's clothes and think them onto her.
> You then erase the curtains.
Prime (Thought):
>Examine Koa.
> You look over to Koakuma.
> She's creating a small red fireball within her hands.
> The fireball then turns blue, and gains a watery appearance.
> Koakuma suddenly drops the ball in surprise, causing it to splash on the thoughtscape floor. She puts her hands together again with a curious look on her face.
Dais X and Y:
>Face each other.

Dai X:
>Attempt to split our life force in half, do not flow anything out yet.
>Does our body change at all as we do so?

Dai Y:
>If X survives, do the same.

>If a fairy loses part of her life force, is it possible to replace what was lost, or will that fairy's life force be less forever?
> You face each other, then one of you separates their life force into two, trying your best to keep them separate.
> You don't seem to have changed.
> Dai Y does as Dai X does.

> You believe that fairies should be able to recover from any injuries, given enough time. Lily did seem less worried the longer her hands were like that. Losing some of their life force might be the same.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2016, 12:58:50 AM »
Whoops, forgot this!

RenDai:

> Beat.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2016, 12:59:20 AM »
Prime (Thought):
>"Whoa... That was really cool Koa. What was that?"

Dai X:
>Flow half our life force on to a spot in front of us, between us and Dai Y.

Dai Y:
>Flow half of our life force on the same spot. Try to merge it  completely with X's half.

Dai X and Y:
>Observe

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2016, 01:09:06 AM »
Whoops, forgot this!

RenDai:

> Beat.
> Maribel opens up one of the weird holes, and the two walk into it, arriving back in that strange space.
> "We're back!" Maribel shouts at nothing in particular. I should really get to trying to do this on my own...
> The two continue to float idly in the strange space.
Prime (Thought):
>"Whoa... That was really cool Koa. What was that?"
> "Huh?" Koakuma looks over to you. "It was just basic magic. I think I... did something else there though..."
Dai X:
>Flow half our life force on to a spot in front of us, between us and Dai Y.

Dai Y:
>Flow half of our life force on the same spot. Try to merge it  completely with X's half.

Dai X and Y:
>Observe
> You flow half of your life energy out at one spot, and Dai Y does the same. The result seems to be another Daiyousei, and it looks almost exactly as if you used Koa's magic to create her. Maybe the hybrid Koa clones were already like this kind of children.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2016, 01:10:53 AM »
Dai X:
>"Hello?"

Prime (Thought):
>"What did you think you did?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:13:48 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2016, 01:11:37 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>Sad face.
>"So that means one of the DID show to someone else right ? It`s okay... not like it matters much, but i wish they had kept it a secret...."
>Ponder a bit.
>"I dare you to to pick up a rock... with your tongue !"

Dai-chan 2:

>"Well, i don`t see the problem in that, it`s like a way to relief their stress, we can`t ignore our troubles as if they didn`t exist.
>Turn to Miss Kyouko.
>"I know it`s your style, but try putting also the good things the world has there too, maybe it will turn out better."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 01:18:17 AM »
DPR:

> Create a Mini-Flan. Name her FlanDai.

FlanDai:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime.
> Change everything about our body to match Flan's body, using whatever magic we need.
> Let Flan take over for getting dressed properly.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2016, 01:20:29 AM »
RenDai:

> Beat.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2016, 02:03:00 AM »
Dai X:
>"Hello?"
> "Hi." The other Daiyousei greets you back.
Prime (Thought):
>"What did you think you did?"
> "Um..." Koakuma thinks for a bit. "I think I changed it."
DPR:

> Create a Mini-Flan. Name her FlanDai.

FlanDai:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime.
> Change everything about our body to match Flan's body, using whatever magic we need.
> Let Flan take over for getting dressed properly.
> You create another clone, having her return the magic to you.

> You change your appearance as much as you can to match Flandre's, accomplishing it.
> You let Flandre take over for getting herself dressed, but when you do so, the clone just falls over, asleep.
RenDai:

> Beat.
> Maribel calls again, and this time, another weird hole appears at the same spot it did last time, showing the pool of water near Reimu's home.
> "Hey, could we go to the lake instead?" Renko asks. It'd be quicker this way.
> The hole closes, and after a second or two, another appears, above the lake at Misty Lake.
> "Thanks." Maribel smiles, taking Renko and jumping in. Still above the water again...
> The two float before they reach the water, and manage to keep their balance as they get to solid ground.
Dai-chan 1:

>Sad face.
>"So that means one of the DID show to someone else right ? It`s okay... not like it matters much, but i wish they had kept it a secret...."
>Ponder a bit.
>"I dare you to to pick up a rock... with your tongue !"
> "No, Sanae didn't show anyone else it." Gasanae says. "And Kogasa didn't either. Sanae deleted it soon she could."
> Gasanae looks to the ground. "Er... a rock, with my tongue? Uh..." She starts to look around. "Ah, Yuugi's back, so I guess we should stop playing!" Gasanae points to Yuugi, who's sitting far from the bridge with a bowl of something in her hand.
> "Nah. Don't let me interrupt." Yuugi says. "Continue having your fun."
> "How long were you back?" Parsee asks.
> "Enough to see that handstand." Yuugi replies. "You look so embarrassed when you saw that. Ahahaha."
Dai-chan 2:

>"Well, i don`t see the problem in that, it`s like a way to relief their stress, we can`t ignore our troubles as if they didn`t exist.
>Turn to Miss Kyouko.
>"I know it`s your style, but try putting also the good things the world has there too, maybe it will turn out better."
> "That's just not the kind of music though!" Kyouko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2016, 02:05:20 AM »
DPR:

> Warp FlanDai onto the bed if she isn't on the bed already. (If she is, leave her be.)
> Exit Flan's room, closing the door as appropriate to make minimal noise, and head back to the library.

DPT:

> What's everyone that's not Koa doing?

RenDai:

> Beat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 02:09:29 AM »
Dai Hive Mind Collective:
>Do we have any control over the new Dai, let's name her Dai Secunde, or is she an independent entity?

Dai X:
>"Welcome to uh... Existing, I guess..."

Dai Y:
>Look around.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 02:21:21 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>Smile.
>"So she was just teasing me ? Yay ! But yea, you gotta go through it, sorry."
>Turn to Miss Yuugi worringly.
>"Ehmm.... what did she say ? Will she let me apologize ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"I didn`t say you had to, just suggesting, you should be the way it let`s you more comfortable, it`s not right to try and change something in people that isn`t making any harm just because it doesn`t match our tastes !"
>Nod and hug.
>"And from what i can see, you`re pretty nice and eager, that greeting of yours is pretty energetic."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2016, 02:48:27 AM »
DPR:

> Warp FlanDai onto the bed if she isn't on the bed already. (If she is, leave her be.)
> Exit Flan's room, closing the door as appropriate to make minimal noise, and head back to the library.

DPT:

> What's everyone that's not Koa doing?
> You warp FlanDai onto the bed, then close the door correctly as you exit.
> Rumia, Remilia, Sakuya and Meiling appear to be in one area. Remilia is currently covered in darkness very close to her body, and almost appears as a shadow.
> "Marisa Kirisame," Remilia turns towards Marisa. "you're watching, aren't you?!" Her eyes are still visible. "Take a good look, because like this, I'm fully invincible to sunlight."
> "I thought you said you're not that affected by it ze~" Marisa says.
> "Well, now I'm completely unaffected."
> "I'm not sure how long this will last, but if I can still see you, I could probably keep it on." Rumia says.
> "Good. This will surely be helpful." Remilia says. "T-To Flan, I mean."
> Cirno is talking with Wriggle, Mystia, and Lily.
> "You should at least mention it." Lily says. "It's really really bad to lose someone without telling them your feelings. Especially with how easy it is for someone's life to be lost."
> Wriggle nods.
> "...I'm not too sure." Mystia says.
> "It'll be alright Mysti." Cirno says. "Just do it."
Dai Hive Mind Collective:
>Do we have any control over the new Dai, let's name her Dai Secunde, or is she an independent entity?

Dai X:
>"Welcome to uh... Existing, I guess..."

Dai Y:
>Look around.
> You do have control over her.
> "Thanks." She responds.
> You look around. Maribel and Renko have just landed near the lake.
RenDai:

> Beat.
> "Alright. Where's Daiyousei's house?" Maribel starts to look around. It's getting late. She's probably asleep now.
> "She's over there. A few of her are actually." Renko points to Dai X's group. I wonder if she was waiting here again.
> "Let's go then." Maribel and Renko start to head towards the trio.
Dai-chan 1:

>Smile.
>"So she was just teasing me ? Yay ! But yea, you gotta go through it, sorry."
>Turn to Miss Yuugi worringly.
>"Ehmm.... what did she say ? Will she let me apologize ?"
> Gasanae frowns, before picking up a tiny rock from the ground. She then proceeds to pick the rock up off of her hand with her tongue.
> "Fere." Gasanae attempts to say, still holding the rock on her tongue, before letting it drop and starting to wipe her tongue off.
> "She said she wasn't coming." Yuugi heads close to your group. "I told her that you were really sorry too, and that you didn't want to lose Koishi as a friend. All she said then was that I didn't need to keep you from crossing anymore."
> "Truth or dare?!" Gasanae asks you, still frowning."
Dai-chan 2:

>"I didn`t say you had to, just suggesting, you should be the way it let`s you more comfortable, it`s not right to try and change something in people that isn`t making any harm just because it doesn`t match our tastes !"
>Nod and hug.
>"And from what i can see, you`re pretty nice and eager, that greeting of yours is pretty energetic."
> You hug Kyouko.
> "Thanks." Kyouko says looking off to the side.
> "You're right." Byakuren frowns slightly. "But I do believe it could harm Kyouko if it were to continue."
> "But I'm not doing anything bad from it." Kyouko says.
> "From what Daiyousei says and what I could hear, your greetings are a bit too loud." Byakuren says. "They can still be loud, but make sure it's not too much to bother other visitors that may be inside already."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 02:57:22 AM »
DPR:

> What are Seija and Shinny doing?
> What is Waggyswaggy doing?
> To Koa: "Yeah, it looked like you made the fire into water."

RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Status report.

RenDai:

> Beat.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:05:10 AM by Kilgamayan »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2016, 03:04:55 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Does it mean i can go there and apologize ?!?"
>Perk up.

Dai-chan 2:

>"I will find a way to help with it, or my name isn`t Daiyousei, maid, fairy, matchmaker and Sanae`s lil sis !"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 03:09:58 AM »
X:
>It must be because she's the child of two clones that were already being controlled by Prime.

Secunde:
>Ponder what would happen if our parent clones were re-aborbed/killed, would we be destroyed as well, or would we be a permanent clone?

Y:
>Wave to Merry and Renko.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2016, 03:45:37 AM »
DPR:

> What are Seija and Shinny doing?
> What is Waggyswaggy doing?
> To Koa: "Yeah, it looked like you made the fire into water."
> Seija and Shinmyoumaru are still in their bed. Seija's watching the others, and Shinmyoumaru is sitting next to her.
> Wakasagihime is on the edge of the pool of water, watching the others.
> "And that's...good?" Koakuma asks.
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Status report.
> SakuDai has finished putting on one of Sakuya's maid uniforms.
> RemiDai hasn't even changed into her clothes yet. She's just waiting in her underwear.
X:
>It must be because she's the child of two clones that were already being controlled by Prime.

Secunde:
>Ponder what would happen if our parent clones were re-aborbed/killed, would we be destroyed as well, or would we be a permanent clone?

Y:
>Wave to Merry and Renko.
>
RenDai:

> Beat.
> You believe that half of your life energy would vanish if something happened to one of them. Perhaps you need a way to get your own life force...
> You wave to the two as they approach.
> "Hey, uh. Sorry about saying I hated you." Renko says. "I was upset that things didn't go the way I wanted them to." Should've thought about that decision before I agreed...
> "But now things are better." Maribel smiles, before quickly kissing Renko. "We took a break from thinking about Gensokyo and everything, and it was a wonderful experience." We should do it again another day.
Dai-chan 1:

>"Does it mean i can go there and apologize ?!?"
>Perk up.
> "You didn't answer me." Gasanae says.
> "You don't need to play that game right now." Parsee says.
> Gasanae pouts cutely.
> "I think so." Yuugi says. "But I already said you apologized..."
Dai-chan 2:

>"I will find a way to help with it, or my name isn`t Daiyousei, maid, fairy, matchmaker and Sanae`s lil sis !"
> "Sanae had a sister?" Byakuren asks.
> "It's just that they're really close. They're not actually sisters." Hamiya explains.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2016, 04:20:02 AM »
Dai collective:
>Ponder repeating the experiment, but with a three Pure Dai Chans, as well as a Pure Dai clone, a Pure Cirno clone and a pure Koa clone.
>Wonder if Koa and Cirno-chan would object to trying the real thing.
>Ponder how dangerous it might be for Koa, since she's not a fairy...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2016, 04:30:28 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Well, i want to apologize personally, it is better and it shows that i`m truly sorry, not that i don`t appreciate your help Miss Yuugi, thanks !"
>Turn to Miss Gasanae.
>"You can ask, not like we don`t have time !"

Dai-chan 2:

>"Yea, she is really nice to me and cares a lot, she worried about me when that Yama person came by and we looks pretty alike, i`m lucky to have her as my sisterly figure !"
>Smile brightly.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2016, 04:47:24 AM »
Dai collective:
>Ponder repeating the experiment, but with a three Pure Dai Chans, as well as a Pure Dai clone, a Pure Cirno clone and a pure Koa clone.
>Wonder if Koa and Cirno-chan would object to trying the real thing.
>Ponder how dangerous it might be for Koa, since she's not a fairy...
> You wonder how it would differ... For the former, it might just be the same, except without the extra people. For the latter, you think it might actually spring interesting results.
> You ponder if they would object. Cirno seemed willing to do the true fusion, so she might not. Koakuma seems really trusting of you, but would she agree if it endangered her?
> You wonder about the danger in question. She'd lose half of her life energy... It doesn't seem like it does much, but in the long run, will it ever be recovered?
Dai-chan 1:

>"Well, i want to apologize personally, it is better and it shows that i`m truly sorry, not that i don`t appreciate your help Miss Yuugi, thanks !"
>Turn to Miss Gasanae.
>"You can ask, not like we don`t have time !"
> "Okay then. Truth or dare?" Gasanae asks again.
Dai-chan 2:

>"Yea, she is really nice to me and cares a lot, she worried about me when that Yama person came by and we looks pretty alike, i`m lucky to have her as my sisterly figure !"
>Smile brightly.
> "That's nice." Byakuren smiles.
> "It's still a bit strange how you two look so similar." Hamiya says. "But you do get along well. How are things going down there anyway?"

> SakuDai begins to head towards Remilia's room.

> "So how have you been?" Maribel asks. She looks alright. Maybe her time was as interesting.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2016, 04:53:17 AM »
X:
>"I've been doing great, thank you!"

Y:
>"I'm actually doing an experiment right now."

Secunde:
>"What about you, how have you been?"
>Smile

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2016, 04:58:33 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Hmm..... truth !"
>Wait for it.

Dai-chan 2:

>"We talked about that too before, i bet people would confuse me with her if i dressed up like onee-chan."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2016, 05:20:30 AM »
X:
>"I've been doing great, thank you!"

Y:
>"I'm actually doing an experiment right now."

Secunde:
>"What about you, how have you been?"
>Smile
> "We're doing great." Maribel says. I guess she didn't hear the first time.
Dai-chan 1:

>"Hmm..... truth !"
>Wait for it.
> "Okay. What do you think of Clownpiece?" Gasanae asks.
Dai-chan 2:

>"We talked about that too before, i bet people would confuse me with her if i dressed up like onee-chan."
> "It would be really difficult to tell the difference." Hamiya says. "But some things would give away who's who."
> Kyouko has returned to cleaning the path.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2016, 05:31:54 AM »
>Ponder ways to increase life force, both for fairies and people like Koa.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2016, 06:02:32 AM »
>Ponder ways to increase life force, both for fairies and people like Koa.
> You ponder a way to increase life energy...
> Meiling said a lot of things about life energy, which she called Qi. Maybe she knows.
> You aren't sure of another way...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2016, 06:07:20 AM »
DPT:

> "Seems pretty good to me! How'd you do it?"
> Check in on Remilia and that group again.

DPR:

> Are we at the library yet?

RemiDai:

> Are we getting dressed, or are we still waiting in our underwear? If we're still waiting, what are we waiting for?

Secunde:

> "That's great! And, um..."
> Look to Renko.
> "...That's okay, Miss Renko. I'm still really sorry for what happened."