Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 62216 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 05:10:16 AM »
>"I was thinking it would be more with one of the things he might've found. Since hoarding is kind of what he does and all."

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 04:49:58 AM »
>"I was thinking it would be more with one of the things he might've found. Since hoarding is kind of what he does and all."

>"True. And Gensokyo does have many treasures to find, no question of that. Though you might have more knowledge on what kind of object that might be than I."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2014, 05:27:43 AM »
>Ponder. Can we think of anything we've heard of that does that?
>If so, elaborate to the others.
>If not, say "I got nothing. Only a couple people I can think of that might."

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 06:35:00 AM »
>Ponder. Can we think of anything we've heard of that does that?
>If so, elaborate to the others.
>If not, say "I got nothing. Only a couple people I can think of that might."

>Nothing that could explain the current set of situations.
>"Nor I." Celes says. "And you, Mom- Momiji?"
>The white wolf tengu is still staring at the image of the book in the void, her eyes vacant and glazed over.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2014, 06:35:57 AM »
>Turn off the camera.
>"Hey!"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2014, 01:17:44 PM »
> Steadfast."Oh dear! Celes, I need a bit of focus and space and here comes the the help."
> Focus for a brief while on a corroborating wind for Tengu:quickly pull out your fan and throw several light gusts of wind into the visage of our white wolf friend.
> Fan and wait: carefully shake her shoulders and snap your fingers ,mantaining the wind fanless, whether she still display grogginess.
>Be prepared to ask for support from the Cobalt Steward and the Hakurei Miko.

The book,the book, mmh mmh  :sword!:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:37:31 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
>Do these things only if Momiji doesn't react, first.

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2014, 10:36:13 PM »
>Turn off the camera.
>"Hey!"

>With the image gone, Momiji's eyelids shudder slightly, but that glazed look remains in her eyes. She sways slightly in her seat, but otherwise shows no sign of responce to your call.

> Steadfast."Oh dear! Celes, I need a bit of focus and space and here comes the the help."
> Focus for a brief while on a corroborating wind for Tengu:quickly pull out your fan and throw several light gusts of wind into the visage of our white wolf friend.
> Fan and wait: carefully shake her shoulders and snap your fingers ,mantaining the wind fanless, whether she still display grogginess.
>Be prepared to ask for support from the Cobalt Steward and the Hakurei Miko.

>You don't actually have a fan at the moment. Not every tengu carries one, after all. As a tengu, of course, you are still plenty capable of generating a gust of wind or three on your own.
>Which you do, sending a few bursts of air into the white wolf's face. After the second wave of wind, Momiji's eyes shut sharply and she gives her head a sharp shake, emitting a groan.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »
>"Hey, you all there, Momiji?"

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2014, 11:22:48 PM »
>"Hey, you all there, Momiji?"

>"I... I think so."
>"What happened?" Celes asks with some concern.
>"I tried to get a closer look at... whatever was moving in that void." Momiji opens her eyes, which fortunately have returned to their normal appearance. She focuses her gaze on her open hand in front of her. "But the dark... it went on forever. I couldn't see the end of it, no matter how far I looked."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2014, 11:26:51 PM »
>"You kind of zoned out a bit, too. I changed the picture and then turned if off and I don't think you noticed."

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2014, 11:30:58 PM »
>"You kind of zoned out a bit, too. I changed the picture and then turned if off and I don't think you noticed."

>"Yes I did." Momiji disagrees. "But the same thing probably happened with the first picture, too. I could almost see what was moving in the dark, but every time I tried to look closer, the shadows moved."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
>"Either way, it's some heavy stuff and I'm kinda hoping there's another copy out there."

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2014, 11:36:10 PM »
>"Either way, it's some heavy stuff and I'm kinda hoping there's another copy out there."

>"Why don't you ask Kosuza about it?" Reimu asks casually.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
>"Might not be a bad idea."
>We do know that name, right? It's been awhile.

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2014, 12:24:22 AM »
>"Might not be a bad idea."
>We do know that name, right? It's been awhile.

>"You mentioned her before Patchouli." Celes remarks.
>Reimu shrugs. "She's easier to see. Easier to get along with, too. Being married to Marisa's mellowed her a bit, but not that much."

>Alice mentioned her before. She is a librarian in the human village, and is apparantly acquainted with a number of Gensokyo's spellcasters.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:16 AM »
>Married, huh. What a lousy wife, if what's going on the next room is what she implied...
>"Might be the next stop, then."

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2014, 02:13:03 AM »
>Married, huh. What a lousy wife, if what's going on the next room is what she implied...
>"Might be the next stop, then."

>It appears that Momiji agrees with you, as she comes out and asks, "I'm sorry, Marisa married Patchouli?"
>"Yup."
>"But, you said that.... Well, she and-"
>"She married Flan, too." Reimu states matter of factly. At the blank stare she receives from the white wolf, Reimu looks around the table. "What, your crazy world doesn't go for that?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2014, 02:21:24 AM »
>"Of course no-Well, not really, no. I guess there are some weird places outside where it happens?"

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2014, 04:20:19 AM »
>"Of course no-Well, not really, no. I guess there are some weird places outside where it happens?"

>"How come?" the shrine maiden asks, taking another drink.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2014, 04:36:51 AM »
>"Because it's about pledging yourself to your eternal partner and stuff. And there's a whole bunch of legal aspects to it, too. Like inheritance and stuff. Well, for us, anyways."

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
>"Because it's about pledging yourself to your eternal partner and stuff. And there's a whole bunch of legal aspects to it, too. Like inheritance and stuff. Well, for us, anyways."

>"Indeed." Momiji says with a nod. "We tengu are devoted monogomists. It's been that way since the time of the oni."
>Reimu merely shrugs. "Hey, if that's what makes you happy. Me, I like this way. Makes everyone happy."

>"Talking 'bout my love life again?" the voice of Marisa Kirisame comes from down the hallway. The blonde witch is clad in a simple knee-length black and grey robe, plus her trademarked hat of course, currently keeping her frousy hair under wraps.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2014, 07:22:55 AM »
>"Well, not like you weren't making a show of it a minute ago. But we need to talk to you a little bit, and this book. Just give me a minute here."
>Delete the second keep picture, then get a picture of the book as we saw it in Marisa's house before things happened, a close up on it, and show it to her.
>"This look familiar to you?"

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »
>"Well, not like you weren't making a show of it a minute ago. But we need to talk to you a little bit, and this book. Just give me a minute here."
>Delete the second keep picture, then get a picture of the book as we saw it in Marisa's house before things happened, a close up on it, and show it to her.
>"This look familiar to you?"

>"Oh, you want a show, huh?" Marisa replies with a sly grin. "Didn't know you ran that kinda paper, Hatate. Got any tea for me, Reimu?" she asks, coming up to the table.
>"Yeah, sure, hang on."
>"Thanks, doll." Marisa gives the shrine maiden a quick peck on the cheek before Reimu moves back to the kitchen, a gesture Reimu seems to take very little exception to.

>"Whacha got there?" the witch asks, looking at the image you produce on your phone. "A book, eh. Well, I've sure seen..." The blonde witch's eyes narrow, then. "But that one... I think so?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2014, 07:48:07 AM »
>"Okay, go on. It's kind of important. Just trust us on this one."

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2014, 08:06:23 AM »
>"Okay, go on. It's kind of important. Just trust us on this one."

>Marisa's face twists in concentration. "It... It LOOKS familiar. Like, something I saw in a, in a dream. I think."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »
>"Well, I guess dreams don't help us much. You think maybe it'd be worth asking Kosuzu about it?"

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2014, 01:40:48 AM »
>"Well, I guess dreams don't help us much. You think maybe it'd be worth asking Kosuzu about it?"

>You are not sure Marisa heard your question. She seems very deep in thought. "Yeah, I've... dreamed about that book before. More than once." Marisa holds her hand up to her eyes for a moment, like one that is fighting a headache. "What's this about? You doing an expose on books or something for next weeks' paper?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2014, 01:51:09 AM »
>"No. Um...I'm not actually from here. I mean Gensokyo as you know it. I'm from a different one, the three of us are."

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2014, 04:16:03 AM »
>"No. Um...I'm not actually from here. I mean Gensokyo as you know it. I'm from a different one, the three of us are."

>Marisa takes a slow, steadying breath. "Cool."