Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)  (Read 89694 times)

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1020 on: May 17, 2009, 02:58:23 AM »
READ IT AN' WEEP YOUS GUISE!!

Nemoma, center stage please!!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1021 on: May 17, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »
READ IT AN' WEEP YOUS GUISE!!

Nemoma, center stage please!!

I don't know about the others but imo your story post very satisfying. Nicely done, I had a good laugh about the part where Arreku nocked the arrow the wrong way. But remember that powers, special abilities are not allowed. The magnetic shot confused me for a while there. =P We'll let this one pass as "unseen".

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #1022 on: May 17, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
Gpop usually isn't hungry in the morning. He may be hungry later, but it won't be the "questionable" food that the 3 fairies left.

wait, so you're leaving the food in the fridge, and if the plot goes according to what I am thinking, that food will fall into someone else's hands, and that person is one that raids the fridge at like 4:00AM in the morning, or at anytime in the day when hungry, and eats any leftovers that are not marked with someone's name,
and no, I am not refering to Yuyuko.

Also, I want to know, is the entire Maid competion all on day 4, or is it going to go on to day 5?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #1023 on: May 17, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »
I apologize for my lack of activity. Since over 190 replies have been posted since I last checked, I will not bother to read them all at the moment. I am enjoying my time in Hong Kong very much and I would prefer not to let the RP get in the way of my short-lived enjoyment.

Please be patient and I will start posting again as soon as I can once I return. Hopefully my place is in one piece... OTL

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1024 on: May 17, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »
We just started round 1 anyway Trancehime. It will take a few days before we reach round 4.

Gpop

« Reply #1025 on: May 17, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
wait, so you're leaving the food in the fridge, and if the plot goes according to what I am thinking, that food will fall into someone else's hands, and that person is one that raids the fridge at like 4:00AM in the morning, or at anytime in the day when hungry, and eats any leftovers that are not marked with someone's name,
and no, I am not refering to Yuyuko.

...I definitely wasn't planning on that, but if something wants to break into my house to eat my breakfast, go on ahead.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #1026 on: May 17, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »
...I definitely wasn't planning on that, but if something wants to break into my house to eat my breakfast, go on ahead.

Oh, my fault, I was thinking there was a refrigerator in a general area which people put the food in, not personal ones, it would have turned out to be an interesting turn of events, but then it's ok if it doesn't happen either.

Gpop

« Reply #1027 on: May 17, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »
Btw Anthony I can fix that avatar up for you. I can see what you're trying to do.

EDIT: Fix'd as best as I can. Little choppy, but I haven't been using Photoshop in a while now =/.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:48:44 PM by Gpop »

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1028 on: May 17, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »
Changing Arreku's size to G cup, because E cups aren't big enough to be Gag Boobs. :p

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #1029 on: May 17, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »
Changing Arreku's size to G cup, because E cups aren't big enough to be Gag Boobs. :p
Yes, but are you sure you wanna go that way?

And for the record it was so bad it was horrible.

I'll get to posting today or something, been meaning to do that. (Or am I just saying that, because I don't want my posts to look like a bunch of useless letters that somehow phase together to form sentences? Eh, Probably).

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1030 on: May 17, 2009, 03:09:17 PM »
Yes, but are you sure you wanna go that way?

And for the record it was so bad it was horrible.

I'll get to posting today or something, been meaning to do that. (Or am I just saying that, because I don't want my posts to look like a bunch of useless letters that somehow phase together to form sentences? Eh, Probably).
*Shudders*

Hell no. That's just creepy...

Although, those are more like... L cups, or something...

8(

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #1031 on: May 17, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »
Btw Anthony I can fix that avatar up for you. I can see what you're trying to do.

EDIT: Fix'd as best as I can. Little choppy, but I haven't been using Photoshop in a while now =/.

Thanks for Fixing my Avatar, I wish I could do something for you, but nothing really comes to mind.

Also, I'm changing the Colt Single Action Army to the Revolver that Vash used in Trigun, in my story due to how awesome that one was, and I don't want to make my character into Revolver Ocelot, at least not the old one.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:21:37 PM by Anthony »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #1032 on: May 17, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »
Thread soft limit is at 1000 posts.

Please create a new thread.