Author Topic: Town must lynch the scum to death. (Chelsea and the 7Devils Mafia Game Over)  (Read 49042 times)

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Back earlier than I should.
...Yes, I'm skipping lessons to play mafia. Don't judge me.

First of all, commenting on PR when that Vladmu was just being unnecessarily succint was pretty dumb of me. What kind of PR would that be anyway? "can't post anything that isn't in quotes"? That would be incredibly silly. I can get behind Neko's vote since this is grasping-at-straws to move out of RVS (as was my continuing the discussion on PR), but Pleiades' vote on me is... lacking thought.
No effort isn't a read that disappears just like that, if a townie puts no effort into the game then they're better off mislynched, and I fail to see how promoting effort to post content is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: Pleiades
Specially when considering the recent history of players around that have posted barely enough to avoid prods and recieved scoldings for lurking way too hardcore.

Somehow cut by Joker voting twice for the same reason (?) and Septentrion. Took long to continue post due to interruption by exam date discussion, nothing to add after those.

Also warning that due to sudden family problems I might or might not have access to the internet when I get back home. I'm staying around here for a while longer, but at worst I won't be back in almost 12 hours after I leave.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
##Unvote, Vote: Nuko Do Maron
You don't belong in mafia cat. You're a cat. Why Vladmu over people who have yet to post or have not contributed anything outside of random votes? Why are you already engaging in PR speculation?
Voting for people who haven't contributed yet would be no better then voting for lurkers or jokevoters. It'd be bad play.
As for PR spec, I was asked a question, I just answered it. It' not like I'm debating if he actually HAS a post restriction.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Voting for people who haven't contributed yet would be no better then voting for lurkers or jokevoters.
*clarification: It would specifically be bad play this early in the game, when it's Day 1 and only just past RVS.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Lookit me, ma, I'm posting a photecount!

Lord Dechronos (0): Pope Cuckoobeater, Baron Vladmu, El Bobomboi
Baron Vladmu (2): Nuko Do Maron, Selena Milfall, El Bobomboi
Selena Milfall (0): El Bobomboi
Lord Pumpkinquiche (1): Halloween Alice, Pyoa Aaaa, Selena Milfall
Nuko Do Maron (1): Choker Joker, Lord Dechronos
Halloween Alice (1): Lord Pumpkinquiche
El Bobomboi (3): Lord Dechronos, Endymion, Baron Vladmu, Septentrion Pleiades
Eyes of 13 Sages (1): Pyoa Aaaa
Septentrion Pleiades (3): Pope Cuckoobeater, Choker Joker, El Bobomboi

No vote cast: Eyes of 13 Sages

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You still have about 28.5 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Skull

• Skull
voteparks during RVS (?) is really whatever.

Remember me not, septentrion?  No one seems to, but he's feisty enough to push a case.

##unvote
##vote: choker joker

choker boy here picks two targets for like reasons and chooses one without saying why.

the world is beyond his understanding and strange, thus the world is scum.

how sad his life must be as pumpkin pie.

Sasword

• Sasword
Townies be wifoming.

##Unvote
##Vote: Choker Joker

The Eyes seeeeee squirminess in you. Also a 403 error so I hope this post works.
Hey Baron. If you can only talk in quotes, quote this post.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
To clarify, the no effort is shown in his reply after being called out, where he completely disregards Selena's third-on-wagon vote and focuses on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote.

Scummy. Too much effort to have original reason; wrong besides. Personally made no effort to "[focus] on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote." Vote stays.

I'm not sure if I get the actual reason for your vote here. Could you explain this in a little more detail?

Third on wagon is scum. Bobomoi did it first. No other reason; only have one vote. Can't into double-voting. Asking "why not vote me?" stupid; should only vote you if you are scum.
Lazy posting is not post restriction. Apologies for confusion.
Nuko approach level-headed. Like.

Ouja

• Ouja
The above two are doing two things:

1) Not giving so much as a comment on Bobomoi/Pleiades or whatever else is going on.
2) Voting someone for reasons I find hard to follow!

Which two targets are you referring to, Milfall?
Eyes, anything else but GUT?

Pleiades's content @ #59 is something I wholeheartedly agree on. Bobomoi's defense claiming that the reason for suspicion would still stand (therefore justifying the park) despite the fact that this is the first 24 hours of the game we're talking about here, is also bad, not to mention how Baron is apparently lazy because he quotes in his posts and nothing else, as opposed to other people that are lazy but don't get a mention because they include more words in their posts!

##Unvote
##Vote El Bobomoi

Yeah, the 403 - Forbidden thing. It sucks. While making this post I was cut by Baron, so 'the above two' are Milfall and Eyes.

Den-O

• Plat Form
It took me 30 minutes just to find the page with all the errors.

Quote from: El Bobomoi
The issue with being exceedingly succint is being unable to tell whether this makes me scum and is a rather serious vote for this stage of the game or if you're just annoyed with my wording style and want me to stop it.
Your Dechronos vote was exceedingly opaque and wordy for what amounted to an OMGUS bandwagon hop.

But it's not important now.

Quote from: Choker Joker
Quote from: Septentrion Pleiades
That makes his vote scummy how? I fail to see how it does. Which in extension makes your vote look strange.

##Vote Septentrion Pleaides

Also guys, stop it with the PR speculation.
This post is pretty bad.

The vote you call strange has more reason than yours, and the coda is a half-hearted attempt to say something townie.

The Baron is worse though.

Shows up to attack El Bobomoi for attacking him for not having a reason.

The very definition of trapping.

It's okay to not have an original reason in RVS.

But the way you piggyback off Pleiades's reasons for voting Bobomoi rub me wrong.

If you don't want to be attacked for lack of effort, put in the effort.

Do you have anything to say about the rest of the game?

##Vote: Baron Vladmu

Nuko, is your Baron vote based solely on his quote trolling?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Pleiades's content @ #59 is something I wholeheartedly agree on. Bobomoi's defense claiming that the reason for suspicion would still stand (therefore justifying the park) despite the fact that this is the first 24 hours of the game we're talking about here, is also bad, not to mention how Baron is apparently lazy because he quotes in his posts and nothing else, as opposed to other people that are lazy but don't get a mention because they include more words in their posts!

Forgive me, but I don't get the votepark accusation when I've been actively moving my vote around and questioning every little thing I could find to get this day going after 12 hours of silly random votes.

The reason why Baron seemed specially lazy was because I understood his quote on doublevoting as an excuse not to vote 13 eyes (because his vote was not valid), instead of what he actually meant regarding not being able to vote both me and Milfall, apparently. And this is what I meant regarding succintness not always being nice, misreps happen, but hey, at least we're getting somewhere now, even if it's by wagoning on me just for being loud and easy to pick at.

I take Baron's vote since the reason for voting him was a terrible kneejerk to make a case and push the game over RVS, but I would like clarification on how my vote was a votepark instead of an effort prod.
Specially from Pope, given he added nothing to Pleiades' case which had already recieved questioning and required clarification, adding nothing to it other than my singling out Baron as lazy when I had made an activity prod post right after, which should clearly indicate that I was unhappy with everybody's level of activity.

##Unvote
##Vote: Pope Cuckoobeater

Man, the amount of OMGUS votes I'm making this game is starting to get ridiculous, focusing on reading non-me things now. If there happen to be any of those.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Specially from Pope, given he added nothing to Pleiades' case which had already recieved questioning and required clarification, adding nothing to it other than my singling out Baron as lazy when I had made an activity prod post right after, which should clearly indicate that I was unhappy with everybody's level of activity.

Redundancy is redundant, I keep getting interrupted as I post.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
This might just be another derp of mine, but Eyes, could you clarify what the WIFOM is in Joker's post?

No matter how much I stare at it, all I see is questioning.

Out now. Like I said I might or might not show up in a long while, I'll do what I can to log on, but if I can't I'll go into uni early tomorrow morning to be able to even though I don't have any lessons or anything to do around here tomorrow.

Ouja

• Ouja
You vote Baron for not paying attention. He was easy to pick on. Sound familiar?

Although, I will admit that I did not try seeing it as "an attempt to end RVS". This doesn't fully excuse you for this but this DOES make it less of a scumtell. There's also how you keep trying to justify your Baron vote (over a vote on anyone else, since he was "specially lazy"), which seems like something scum would just drop and forget about.

##Unvote

I need to read more I s'pose. For now, GUT!

##Vote Milfall

Yeah, I still don't like Milfall's appearance as it is right now. It seems like kind of a less-than-serious-minded vote despite our efforts of climbing out of the RVS pit of despair, instead making us drop straight down. Acting like there's still nothing going on also relates to this.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
@Endy
Baron is finally talking now, but I still don't like his reasoning for his current vote very much. With all the new content since his post, I would think he could find a better reason to put down a vote then "Bombboi was the third vote on a player"

Eyes and Milfall bother me for the reasons I originally voted Baron for, eg they're not giving any valid reasons for their votes in their posts, opting just for post flavor instead, which, while fun to read, doesn't actually contribute to the game.

Ouja

• Ouja
And I just notice that Eyes is actually doing the same thing, but for some reason my gut tells me Milfall>Eyes. I... have no idea why. I suppose I'll have to lynch BOTH! Too bad I can't.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Oh wait, rereading Baron's post, he has a different reason for voting now. I'll have to read back a bit more before I can put out a different opinion. I may change my cote after all.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
I'm a bit short on time today, but let's see what we've got here.

I think the reasoning behind Pleaides' El Bobomoi vote is pretty questionable. However, Bobomoi improved later, so I'm not bothered by her. ...I think it's a her, at least. I'd ask for gender clarifications, but half of you people clearly don't have one. I'm looking at you, eyeballs and pumpkins.

I sort of headtilt at Pope Cuckoobeater completely agreeing with Pleaides vote, but he gives additional reasoning that makes it look not quite as bad, but I still think the whole El Bobomoi thing is sort of silly. Still, since it's ED1 (At least back then, now we're getting somewhere), I can forgive a bit.

Selena, on the other hand, has an equally questionable vote and -hasn't- improved.

Dechronos is pretty bad too. His case on catface consists of Nuko Do Maron answering someone's question and questioning Nuko voting someone for active-lurking-esque posts instead of people who hadn't posted yet. Both of these reasons are absolutely silly. ...as for the Baron himself, his posts read like something out of google translate, so I'm having a hard time following his thoughts >_>

Eyes is lacking in talking so far, but since I agree with their actual vote, I don't have an issue with them right now.

Fakeedit: While reading over my post, I realized I got entirely mixed up in that first paragraph. I somehow got into thinking El Bobomoi was the bad one and then cleared her for improving when she was never bad and that was Pleaides.

Wait... wait. Fuck I mixed up Choker Joker and Selena in suspicion/Eye's vote too. What am I doing?

To put things straight, I don't like Selena Milfall, Dechronos, or Pleaides. And now that I realized that mixup, Eyes is bad too because voting Choker Joker for ???. ...not really sure how I'd prioritize them.

##Vote Lord Dechronos

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Whoo, net get.

Although, I will admit that I did not try seeing it as "an attempt to end RVS". This doesn't fully excuse you for this but this DOES make it less of a scumtell. There's also how you keep trying to justify your Baron vote (over a vote on anyone else, since he was "specially lazy"), which seems like something scum would just drop and forget about.

It doesn't seem like the point is coming across at all.

- Vladmu voted me for being 3rd on wagon.
- Selena posts asking him why me over herself or 13 Eyes, who had both wagon hopped right after. This was Eyes' post, where he jokevoted unproperly, attempting to vote for all three pumpkins.
- Vladmu clarifies posting this:
Each player (barring exceptions like Doublevoter) has one vote, which they may cast for players at will.

I misread this as an excuse for not voting 13 Eyes, since his multiple vote attempt was not valid and therefore didn't count as a wagon hop. This interpretation meant he was clearly disregarding Milfall's wagon hop and therefore hadn't clearly read all the posts after the votecount, using only the votecount as a means to vote and disregarding the thread activity. This attitude comes across as either scummy or townie being completely uninterested in the game, and neither of the two were any good.

What he actually meant was that he only had a single vote and therefore could only vote one of the 3rd-on-wagon hoppers. And this is why words are useful and misreps happen if you don't explain things properly.

That unnecessarily long justification aside:
I still don't get why you called that a votepark, I don't see a clarification on that in your post. From the way you refer to it, it was a kneejerk vote, perhaps, but not a votepark. That choice of wording was really, really confusing, and it made it seem like you were rooting for somebody making stuff up with pretty terminology thrown in, so I still kinda want to hear what you and Pleiades have to say about that.
I don't really have anything personal against gut, but going with it isn't really any different from RVS and isn't really going to help at all. At this point, delaying content hinders the development cases and therefore make the result of today's lynch a lot more unreliable, so please get yourself a vote right away. Same for the giant cat.

Cut by Pyoa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kinda long, getting this out there and reading.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Shows up to attack El Bobomoi for attacking him for not having a reason. But the way you piggyback off Pleiades's reasons for voting Bobomoi rub me wrong.

Said Bobomoi was trying too hard to come up with original reason. How translate to "not having a reason"? Pleiades says Bobomoi is voteparking, Baron says Bobomoi making up convoluted reason to justify original reason for vote. How piggyback?

Endymion:
Do you have anything to say about the rest of the game?
You ask question of Bobomoi and say Baron Vladmu bad while reading different game than what Baron Vladmu is playing. Question returned. What of rest of game? Nuko Town, rest flibbertigibbet ED1 strong.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
To clarify, the no effort is shown in his reply after being called out, where he completely disregards Selena's third-on-wagon vote and focuses on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote.
Scummy. Too much effort to have original reason; wrong besides. Personally made no effort to "[focus] on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote." Vote stays.
This doesn't actually make sense for either of them. How does Eye's jokevote actually tie into anything at all? His vote on Bombi seems pretty justified then I guess, Bomboi seems like he was just making up reasons to vote Baron. Although Bomboi has now clarified better, so I guess it's all a misunderstanding.

##Unvote

Not sure who to vote at the current moment.

I can agree that Dechronos's vote on me is pretty bad, but I have a feeling he'll change it next time he reads all the new posts in the thread since his last post, so I think I'll vote a more recent poster.
##FoS: Dechronos for now.
Same kind of goes for Choker Joker, a lot has happened since his last post, I think he might find some better reasons to put a vote down now that we're totally out of RVS.
##FoS: Choker Joker

Bomboi's votes after his one on Baron have been terribly OMGUS, but he lampshaded that himself, so I guess it isn't as bad if he's at least aware of it. His game sense at least seems pretty decent at the moment.

But the way you piggyback off Pleiades's reasons for voting Bobomoi rub me wrong.
This doesn't make must sense to me, Pleiades reasoning and Baron's current reasoning for voting Bomboi seem completely different.

I like Pope so far, he seems pretty on-the-ball about everything.

Hmmm, this decision is hard. I think I'll put my vote on Eyes right now, though, his only post so far is entirely nonsensical, and generally noncontributory.
##Vote: Eyes of the 13 Sages
##FoS: Milfall For the same reasons, although her vote is at least half-hearted and not completely lacking in reason (doesn't make it much better though)

Cut off by Pyoa, his reasons for voting Dechronos are valid, although I still think Dechrono's post is far too expired to put actual votestock down for.

Ouja

• Ouja
It's different from RVS because I try to justify my gut feeling with ~content~. So I don't think I'm delaying content either.

I agreed with the use of the word park because, at the time, I believed it was just that; voting a guy that is easy to vote for, for the sake of voting someone. Like I said though, my view on this has changed considering RVS shenanigans.

Anyway, other stuff.

I don't think I fully understand Endy's stance on Baron. His case is sort of QED-esque and then it seems like he's merely prodding him right before the vote.

Pyoa is voting Dechronos instead of the other guys on his dislike list because.. his case is bad? I'm not seeing the 'scummy' part.

Oh dear two cuts where did those come from aaaaa

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Cuckoobeater seems splitting hairs; vote Baron Vladmu because Baron Vladmu sexiest during RVS is OK. Say Baron Vladmu lazy because Baron loves quoting others is OK, valid complaint. Baron Vladmu no longer quote others only, see? Baron Vladmu improvisations! But say Bobomoi bad because have one vote and vote what he think worst offender is split hairs: depend on person what is laziest.

Baron still not happy with Bobomoi. Bobomoi strange way of justify vote on Baron Vladmu with convoluted Original Reason (don't steal). But Bobomoi show GUTS, which very sexy and Baron Vladmu ♥ sexy. Townies be sexy! ♥

##Unvote

Shows up to attack El Bobomoi for attacking him for not having a reason.

The very definition of trapping.

How trap if Baron Vladmu did not vote for no reason, and Bobomoi not attack Vladmu for having no reason? Baron think Endymion eager to spin Endymion version of thread, but this still public thread.

##Vote: Endymion

Baron not getting strong vibes, Baron going for GUT! Selena vote seem easy to Baron. Much opportunity for improve and become SEXY♥, Baron wait out and see. Cuckoo vote look lazy for Baron, Baron eyes are strong. Keep eyes on Cuckoo.

Den-O

• Plat Form
Ooooookay at first I thought you were trolling but the buck stops here.

Quote from: Baron Vladmu
Said Bobomoi was trying too hard to come up with original reason. How translate to "not having a reason"?
Quote from: El Bobomoi
Are you even reading the thread? How the fuck was he saying you were trying too hard?

Pleiades says Bobomoi is voteparking, Baron says Bobomoi making up convoluted reason to justify original reason for vote. How piggyback?

Endymion:  You ask question of Bobomoi and say Baron Vladmu bad while reading different game than what Baron Vladmu is playing. Question returned. What of rest of game? Nuko Town, rest flibbertigibbet ED1 strong.

If English is your first language I reaaaaaally hope you're not using terrible phrasing on purpose so I have to bang my head against the screen for every post you make. It's a piggyback because you brushed away the case on you by saying :effort: and "Vote stays." I assumed you were piggybacking because you quoted the "effort" bit without adding any new content; if not, that means you were just shoveling bullshit in an attempt to hold on to your RVS vote, which is even worse.

How trap if Baron Vladmu did not vote for no reason, and Bobomoi not attack Vladmu for having no reason? Baron think Endymion eager to spin Endymion version of thread, but this still public thread.
:psyduck:
It's a trap because I thought your empty posting was an obvious troll. Then when the inevitable person attacked you for "not trying," you spun it around on them for reasons I can't even comprehend, and now your new vote is just what. Not sure if deliberately misrepping or just dumb.
Other stuff in next post.

Ouja

• Ouja
Baron I hope for your own sake this isn't some horrible form of RP, because if it is you need to stop, like, right now.

I'm ?_? at your complaint regarding my Bobomoi vote, since you seem to dislike how he justifies his vote on you and that was part of the reason I voted him myself - saying someone is lazy BUT DIFFERENT than the other lazy dudes is an easy way of voting him. I wasn't eyeing him for his voting you and not ~everyone else~, but rather I was eyeing his voting you to begin with.

Maron, as much as I hate WIFOM, I find it hard to believe Milfall and Eyes would do the same mistake one after another as a scumteam. Is there any reason you're going Eyes>Milfall besides "he had less words"? I feel like we should be going for a concentrated effort and this is kind of a waste.

Cutssssss

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
@Endy
Are YOU reading he thread? From hat I've read Baron's "shoveled attempt to hold onto an RVS vote" is based on a misunderstanding, from since Baron has since noticed.

I kind of feel like that whole post is just tunneling and overly aggressive, although I'll reserve my potential vote switch for when you make your next post.

Den-O

• Plat Form
@Pope Cuckoobeater: Why Milfall over Eyes, if you're going that route? His Choker vote actually has some legit justification, even if sparse, while Eyes never held that pretense.

Are YOU reading he thread? From hat I've read Baron's "shoveled attempt to hold onto an RVS vote" is based on a misunderstanding, from since Baron has since noticed.
...I have no words for you people. Explain this misunderstanding, because all I'm seeing is Baron being deliberately obtuse.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Are you even reading the thread? How the fuck was he saying you were trying too hard?

Baron says Bobomoi making up convoluted reason to justify original reason for vote.

Baron says -> Bobomoi makes up convoluted reason to justify original reason for vote -> Baron says Bobomoi is trying too hard.

Are you even reading the thread?

Baron I hope for your own sake this isn't some horrible form of RP, because if it is you need to stop, like, right now.

Baron thinks RP excitingest part of Anonymous Mafia, very sad you want take away Baron's sexy♥♥.

Ouja

• Ouja
@Endy: I was asking him that question because I'm not 100% sure myself, and I feel like we're looking at both for the same exact reason. Like I said earlier, it's a weird case of GUT.

I'm drawing a blank from your exchange with Baron that's going on at the moment so I guess I'll be reading that now.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
That's good and all, but it'd be nice if you actually went somewhere with what you're posting instead of complaining about cuts, Pope.

All of the recent content seems to be some gigantic reporting. The only things I find myself agreeing with are the point-outs on the weird accusations given out by the Giant Eye.
There's a single thing that I don't like so far, but the reasoning to it is silly beyond belief, so I'm just going to prod Selena here to see more of her before I get confirmation biasy over something stupid.

Cut by Baron.
I have to admit I chuckled at that last post.
I'd still like it better if you didn't go all Meira here and post properly if your posts become too hard to read and people ask you to.

Nothing is particulary irksome in recent posts, and voting anybody else would amount to a prod vote, so I'll keep my vote on Pope until he comes up with an actual vote.
Cut by Endymion and Pope. Oh wow, rage this early in the game. Mafia makes people be so nice to each other~
And still no vote from Pope. Use your opinions for something.

Holy shit three more cuts, is this going to be another twitterpost game?
Agree with Nuko here, it feels like you're being way too confirmation biased and can't seem to read his post properly.

And another cut by Pope. Still no vote.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
I'd still like it better if you didn't go all Meiya here and post properly if your posts become too hard to read and people ask you to

Also that was initially started as post #82, in case it becomes confusing to read with so many cuts.