~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Have a suggestion for a new feature?

<< < (5/60) > >>

helvetica:

--- Quote from: Byakuren Hijiri on March 09, 2010, 02:17:33 PM ---A (hopefully) simple thing:
a bookmark Icon for the site. Does not even have to be fancy, maybe just the common 'this subforum includes stuff you have not read yet' coloured yin/yang symbol.

--- End quote ---

There was one, a point item, but the code to link to it broke and I think I might have lost the favicon.  I'll see if I can dig it up later.

HakureiSM:
This is as usual probably impossible but

I was thinking, many people belong to more than one special group, but only one tag is visible above the avatar(for obvious reasons, a stack of tags would be stupid and messy), and so the most we can identify of a person's groups is two, considering the username color, like Matsuri is right now. Pink name for Acolyte and blue Global Mod tag.

What if all the custom titles showed in the profile page, and not just one? Then again, this isn't a very important thing, and I doubt it's possible, but

E-Nazrin:

--- Quote from: HakureiSM on May 01, 2010, 06:50:17 AM ---This is as usual probably impossible but

I was thinking, many people belong to more than one special group, but only one tag is visible above the avatar(for obvious reasons, a stack of tags would be stupid and messy), and so the most we can identify of a person's groups is two, considering the username color, like Matsuri is right now. Pink name for Acolyte and blue Global Mod tag.

What if all the custom titles showed in the profile page, and not just one? Then again, this isn't a very important thing, and I doubt it's possible, but

--- End quote ---

Actually, I'd like to see that, too. Bonus points for letting people choose which status title to display.

Zengar Zombolt:
I don't think it's good to see that. Even more now that novelty tags are gone.

Kilgamayan:
I am for this because I am currently a member of no less than 8 usergroups and I want to waste people's time by making them look at them all. >_>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version