~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Bug Report Thread

<< < (4/97) > >>

HakureiSM:
I just noticed the keyboard shortcuts are working again. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but if it was, thanks

helvetica:

--- Quote from: KimikoMuffin on October 10, 2011, 08:52:11 PM ---Spoiler: Links in spoilers are ... not behaving the way they probably should.
They appear visibly, unless you mouseover, at which point they disappear.

--- End quote ---
Spoiler: Fixed

helvetica:

--- Quote from: Omba on October 08, 2011, 11:01:52 AM ---Ignore boards function appears to be fucked. Specifically, selecting one or multiple boards to be ignored will set all boards to ignored (or at least all boards are marked on subsequent visits to the ignore boards page). If every single board is again unmarked and the settings saved, all the boards will again be shown as not ignored. Otherwise, all of them will stay marked.
Tried this using Firefox and Internet Explorer, same result with both. Didn't have any of the boards marked as ignored before the update, tried to mark some just now.

--- End quote ---
On further research, that issue is an issue I noticed for a very long time on the admin panel when doing permission changes.  SMF doesn't actually go through and mark the checkboxes properly showing the current settings you have.  It's saved properly if you do it of course.  I've been trying to track down an alternate way to do it but it was a low priority issue because well, I'm the only one that fucks with permissions on a regular basis lol.  Guess the bug affects all "checkbox" style controls.

Omba:

--- Quote from: helvetica on October 11, 2011, 03:52:37 AM ---On further research, that issue is an issue I noticed for a very long time on the admin panel when doing permission changes.  SMF doesn't actually go through and mark the checkboxes properly showing the current settings you have.  It's saved properly if you do it of course.  I've been trying to track down an alternate way to do it but it was a low priority issue because well, I'm the only one that fucks with permissions on a regular basis lol.  Guess the bug affects all "checkbox" style controls.

--- End quote ---
Sounds like a hilarious bug. I've had something like that happen to me a few times, too. Assuming you haven't made any special modifications to your SMF installation that might have brought this about, I guess I'll get myself the current SMF version and take a look at this.

Momiji:
The favicon doesn't work for https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum =[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version