~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Awesome Games Done Quick 2020 - DOS Ist Gut, Ja? (3)

<< < (5/7) > >>

ITZAH:
wth also mushihimesama, this is insane, btw if they don't play the ronald mcdonald insanity un owen was her in the bg music, i will be so mad, also some mushihimesama ost, can't wait for that

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Friendly reminder that AGDQ starts TOMORROW. Hype!

Raikaria:
So apparently while I was sleeping there was a complete dumpster fire of a Terraria run.

Also apparently they're about 3 hours behind [mostly due to long setups] and there's been quite a few 'mercy kills' as a result. That said; FF8 just went 15 min over estimate without getting cut off; but that's an almost 9 hour speedrun so 15 min is probably not much in the grand scheme.

But yeah apparently some stuff happened regarding runs getting killed off while I slept.

Suwako Moriya:
I only caught the very beginning and the very end of the Terraria run but the general consensus appears to be that Badger got hit with some of the most bizarre RNG luck of all time, which is apparently par for the course in Terraria, but that he handled it all with incredible grace and everyone absolutely loves him as a person, to the point where there was actually a $500 (not $5, $500) donation train going during his run. (He certainly seemed very affable from what I saw of the run, and was genuinely floored every time someone made a big donation.)

I have noticed the projected start times for the end-of-the-week runs I'm interested in creeping later and later over the course of the week, though, yes. Getting a little worried about seeing everything I want to see on Saturday! On the other hand, it's pushed MM3 DOS into a territory where I actually stand a chance of catching it, so that's good.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, all the delays in the world and whatever else will never be able to tarnish this GDQ simply because of how bonkers and mind-blowing the MTPO 2p1c Blindfold run was.

Golbez:
Terraria run was disappointing. Badger tried hard enough but any runner should prepare for a worse case scenario. I would love to see him back for a non-seeded glitchless run, even if it is just until wall of flesh.

For the runs I watched, it feels like estimated time was way shorter compared to the runs in years before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version