~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Magia Record: Now available in anime flavor!

<< < (38/39) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
I use Ayame's quite a lot. Guaranteed Critical Hits for one turn is pretty neat. Gotta work around her C gorilla deck, though. Melissa's (Hope and Despair) hits both of her critical strengths (MP gain and Magia strength), and is blue to boot.

And Breakpoint clear. Definitely a relief. I'm just glad there wasn't any Mayu-grade superbosses. Doppel turn 1 was unfair as hell, never mind her absurd MP recovery buff.

Serela:
Oh yeah, Mayu in howa howa was a beast. Just get destroyed by turn 1 doppel instantly. Breakpoint didn't have anything like that, but some of those normal-battle-bosses definitely called for a few magias to the face.

Meanwhile, chapter 8... whew, that was a doozy. The plot's chugging along quite steadily now, although I wonder how long before we get the next chunk of it (not counting Another Story 8 because it's most likely just Spoiler: Madoka team making the escape to Kamihami with a possible Kyouko cameo appearance.)

Chapter 7 released at a snail's pace but then Ch8 was dumped out super fast, so I think they're trying to finish the plot before the anime does it first. If so, we'll see A8 soon with Chapter 9 will probably start rolling out in March...

commandercool:
Well, I was going to do 100 pulls on the Madoka/Sayak banner that comes out tomorrow, but I pulled two Sayakas in a row off of the free weekend pulls, so she's maxed out now.  :V

Decided to do 100 pulls on the Kyouko banner that's up today, so best case scenario I can max out Kyouko and Sayaka in the same day. Although I'm a few pulls short of 100, so I'll need to grind out a handful of gems. Shouldn't be hard.

Incidentally, I found another persona memoria that's useful in really marginal situations. Sayaka's draws her discs, so I used it to get an early connect on a challenge quest against solo Mami that I kept accidentally killing first with every other team setup I tried. So that's uh... useful...

Fulisha of Light:
Wooo I cleared all of Breakpoint today~ :'D my boys+Umika team and Yachi/Iro/Tsuru/Homu/Kazu team managed to pull me through to the end. I didn't even have to break out my Mirrors team to triple nuke anything.
Much better than when I did Howa Howa; I never thought about suiciding all the teams for Magia/Doppels because I thought some would only get revived with only 1HP (which had happened to me a couple of times for whatever reason). That and juggling my attack/defense down skills every turn is better than unloading them all at once.

Fuck that Shin on the last couple of battles though, why did they make it remove debuffs every turn

Only persona memoria I've used a lot was Umika's when I needed her and it was useful for this event too.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
The event type, for some reason, deducts the HP from your equipped Memoria at the end of battle from the girl's current health (capping at 1 health), but only adds it back on for the next battle if you're above a certain health threshold.

This is probably to help characters like Ren, who benefit from being at 1 HP, but it feels really inconsistent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version