~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Magia Record: Now available in anime flavor!

<< < (4/39) > >>

commandercool:
Hot dog, time to start saving now for Sayaka so you can collect the whole set.  :D

Nagisa doesn't count who even likes Nagisa.

Zengar Zombolt:

--- Quote from: commandercool on July 07, 2019, 08:37:29 PM ---Hot dog, time to start saving now for Sayaka so you can collect the whole set.  :D

Nagisa doesn't count who even likes Nagisa.

--- End quote ---

Don't threaten me like this, when I was playing JP Sayaka spooked me when I was rolling for... I dunno, I think it was the first april fool's event.

commandercool:
I decided to grind out one last pull on the Kyoko banner before it ends and I pulled her! Madoka and Kyoko are my two favorites so I'm pretty happy I pulled both of them. It's a tiny bit of a bummer that I got her at the very very end of her special training quest, but oh well.  :D

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
So Day 1 of my new account, and the grind is SO MUCH EASIER now that people actually have reasonably leveled supports. Not gonna lie, I'm taking advantage of my past self on occasion, but I've already gotten Iroha back to 2*, and I'm making decent headway on getting those Enhancement gems. Haven't gotten Mirrors back up yet, though, so that's something I've gotta grind out soon.

(god all those lost Memoria are really starting to hurt)

The new event is actually really good for Rank grinding, since it doesn't use AP - depending on how lucky you are with Fate Weaves, you could potentially get enough Pencils to basically make your AP work twice as hard. Not looking forward to the Challenge Quests, though, since those start at level 50.

(I named the new account same as the old account, so if you're feeling silly, you can do that search.)

commandercool:
Is there a place where I can find the best farming locations for materials? The material search feature is handy, but it doesn't tell me anything about stamina per drop. Is it safe to assume that the hardest challenge quest that has the enemies that can drop that material on every floor is ideal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version