Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84316 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #810 on: August 30, 2014, 03:19:41 AM »
Like, I have the least reason to believe o4rfish is town- everyone else has -something- going for them in their favor IMO. It feels gross to be voting someone just because they're the least town looking moreso than for being the most scummy looking >.> I feel better when I remember that most or all of his votes this game are for shenanigans like Dan having a PR, Raikaria looking like they said something from the scum QT, etc. I'm pretty much talking myself into being okay with where my vote is, admittedly, but I've practically been passing him off as "too scummy to be scum" because he has meta for doing this kind of thing.

Cut:Well uh :V Maybe I have lower standards?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #811 on: August 30, 2014, 03:24:21 AM »
voting someone just because they're the least town looking moreso than for being the most scummy looking >.>

"too scummy to be scum"
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #812 on: August 30, 2014, 03:25:30 AM »
wow how lame can we get.
##Unvote
##Vote:NNR

best case scenario hes scum and raikaria and bt made some lame neighbor gambit. worst case nnr is itp and we killed him and raikaria is pretty much confirmed town(scum neighborizor is dumb) and bt is w/e.
Like really you guys between him not having any of his own reads, pretty much using others, making a miller crumb when hes not a miller, and pretty much getting dorian lynched.
the dorian lynched was sadly all of our faults but lets be real here while dorian was getting it from behind with the role cf7 gave him he also got surprise fake counter claim from the front by nnr. nnr had no knowledge of dorians role at the start and when everyone forced the claim out of him it only helped dig his grave further.

nnr can throw around all the ate he wants but if hes not going to actually do anything the whole game who actually cares?

-cut-
speaking of serela people have been saying that serela has been making good posts while others have been saying they pretty much amount to nothing. sounds like normal serela  :derp:

-cut again-
oarfish is town because the post restriction as much as i thought against it earlier was scum given probably. again why would scum give actiondan the post restcion then gun after him the whole day even after he flubbed it which he could have gotten lynched over it. like im pretty sure his other scum buddies could have hopped over and voted him easily swayed the lynch

« Reply #813 on: August 30, 2014, 03:27:53 AM »
ill put zakeri on hold because we should be lynching nnr. lynching zakeri would be like lynching px or something equally dumb

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #814 on: August 30, 2014, 03:28:20 AM »
why would scum give actiondan the post restcion then gun after him the whole day even after he flubbed it which he could have gotten lynched over it.
UURGHGGHHHH THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE RAWR WHY DO YOU HAVE TO START BEING USEFUL -NOW-
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #815 on: August 30, 2014, 03:30:22 AM »
UURGHGGHHHH THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE RAWR WHY DO YOU HAVE TO START BEING USEFUL -NOW-
SHUT UP AND VOTE NNR

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #816 on: August 30, 2014, 03:30:40 AM »
Confirming that my role was delayed, but I was hoping it'd be freed up when N2 was skipped. B( What a pain.

Polaris, are you saying your n1 action will overwrite your n3 action?

Cut by: are you calling Shadoweh dumb? For the Mirai Nikki setup, not the lynching of PX which I don't really see how that applies

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #817 on: August 30, 2014, 03:32:36 AM »
At this rate I'm just going to give up and lynch NNR because we know he isn't -town-, and regardless of his wincon it's clear he'd try to act like he's on town's side.

##Unvote

Cut by rawr telling me to just to it >_> Oh god why am I being bossed around by Dr.Rawr of all people.

...o4rfish what are you talking about with the shadoweh and px????

« Reply #818 on: August 30, 2014, 03:35:23 AM »
I claim I've made it so Chaore's ability doesn't resolve on Night 1. It'll resolve on Night 3 instead.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #819 on: August 30, 2014, 03:36:38 AM »
Serela: (although you said you had good reading comprehension)
Shadoweh made Conq a Scum Neighborizer in Mirai Nikki.
Dr Lawl implied Raikaria is EITHER scum OR neighborizer, because Scum Neighborizer is dumb.
I asked if he was calling Shadoweh dumb.

Polaris: please answer my question

« Reply #820 on: August 30, 2014, 03:39:28 AM »
oh wait, you're asking something different. yeah my hands are tied N3 since I'm forced to do my action from N1.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #821 on: August 30, 2014, 03:41:30 AM »
Okay. I'm not sure whether I want to lynch Zak or NNR but I every time I look there's another reason someone else is town, and I really haven't seen any good reason to want to lynch anyone else in the game with all the information we currently have. Obviously, even if both NNR and Zak are scum there's got to be more, but hopefully something illuminating will come up through actually getting night information and a proper set of wagons instead of "dan v. NL" and "The ITP counterclaimed the miller, lynch!".

Actually, that's probably WHY I can't find any good reasons anyone is scum. All the important staple sources of info have been getting denied. Even the scumflip was minimally useful due to d1 getting gutted with PR shenanigans, even before Dan futz'd it up. But no use in complaining about it.

tl;dr Zak has more votes than NNR so I'll do this
##Vote NNR

Wait, I keep forgetting about BT. Where the fuck IS he? Actually, who would be up for a random BT lynch? Okay, okay, I'm not very serious, I only thought about it because my scum radar SUCKS but he just keeps falling off the face of the earth. It came up because I went to look at a votecount to see who to complain at to revise their vote or at least state they still want X lynched after the new considerations of information. (Which would be BT, Zak, and O4rfish now that I look at it)

Cuts. O4rfish:That's a bit of a stretch to expect me to get all at once >:V You were quite unclear in what you were actually referring to. Anyway there's been scum neighborizors in several MotK games, actually, including at least one of mine.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #822 on: August 30, 2014, 03:43:16 AM »
Shouldn't scum just shoot NNR tonight if he doesn't get lynched anyway?
Wouldn't mind lynching NNR to get this crap cleared up and actually move onwards but it bugs me that it feels like he's like a 'good' ITP and that there's also a 'bad' ITP out there so killing NNR would loose us a townie aligned vote.

Obvs he could well be lying about his wincon and in all honesty who would be surprised? but yeah, it just bugs me :/
Also QT's suck >:/

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #823 on: August 30, 2014, 03:47:44 AM »
Shouldn't scum just shoot NNR tonight if he doesn't get lynched anyway?

Obvs he could well be lying about his wincon and in all honesty who would be surprised? but yeah, it just bugs me :/
Theoretically yes, they would. In actuality, guessing what scum is going to do tends to not work very well. Also, ITPs commonly have bulletproof (which no one would claim if they didn't have to, as that defeats the purpose of having it) but who knows.

tl;dr He might go away during the night if we don't lynch him, but he also very well might not, you can't really rely on scum to take out the people town doesn't like for them.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #824 on: August 30, 2014, 03:49:18 AM »
it's also still possible nnr is just plain lying scum (although I think it's much more likely he's itp, but it's there)

« Reply #825 on: August 30, 2014, 04:04:25 AM »
Again, Oarfish's posting style makes me frown, but at the very least in the case of NNR, he's completely right.

In fact, Bard, Who I'm pretty certain is town, is also right about NNR, and I know I've personally complained about the fact that MotK is resistant to lynching ITPs, although in all of the cases that I do it's because I'm scum getting lynched instead. It's also a really good point Serela brings up that ITPs almost always have some sort of resistance to Night Actions, particularly killing ones, so the lynch is probably the best way to go about it even if Schezo were going to post in this thread confirming they're going to shoot him. (Not that I would trust any info he gave like that).

##Vote: NNR

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #826 on: August 30, 2014, 04:13:27 AM »
rawr has been saying this since day 1 serela my god

I would lynch BT over NNR simply because of the fact that he went along with the ITP=miller thing, which is terrible and which I can expect from Raikaria (crazy logic) and NNR (barely reading) but BT? Nope.

Zak what happened to those other ISOs you were in the middle of doing, eh?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #827 on: August 30, 2014, 04:15:14 AM »
rawr has been saying this since day 1 serela my god
oops

My reading comprehension may be A+ but my attention span and memory are definitely not.

I would lynch BT over NNR simply because of the fact that he went along with the ITP=miller thing, which is terrible and which I can expect from Raikaria (crazy logic) and NNR (barely reading) but BT? Nope.
I never actually thought about the implications of BT being in the quicktopic with them whilst this was discussed. When did NNR actually claim that he wasn't town, again?

Conqueror

« Reply #828 on: August 30, 2014, 04:19:08 AM »
I highly doubt NNR would claim this to me and even less so to the 3rd member of my quicktopic if he was lying. Especially with a miller claim already existing.
From this post and the other stuff Raikaria said, at least before the counterclaim fiasco on D2.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #829 on: August 30, 2014, 04:34:35 AM »

Zak what happened to those other ISOs you were in the middle of doing, eh?

I've been thinking about BT as well, but I'd figure It would be better to confirm what NNR's role is, and then sleep on what it means for BT to be in on the fiasco. I don't think it looks good for him, though.

Uhh... I was kind of sitting around and waiting for more discussion so I could actually get into the game and be more active and caring.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #830 on: August 30, 2014, 04:38:57 AM »
I've been thinking about BT as well, but I'd figure It would be better to confirm what NNR's role is, and then sleep on what it means for BT to be in on the fiasco. I don't think it looks good for him, though.

But, if we were lynching BT based on we think BT was scummy for going along with NNR and Raikaria for counterclaiming Dorian and then lynching him, it wouldn't make a difference if NNR actually did have the role he claimed or not, right?

Conqueror

« Reply #831 on: August 30, 2014, 04:49:52 AM »
I don't know what went on in the QT exactly, but the issue is that it seems like he didn't put any effort into reigning in the madness.

Conqueror

« Reply #832 on: August 30, 2014, 04:51:38 AM »
Also, the thing about lynching NNR is that if we lynch him and he flips third party as he claimed (which I think he will) that doesn't really get us closer to finding mafia. It might not even advance our wincon, depending on his actual wincon.

« Reply #833 on: August 30, 2014, 05:00:46 AM »
But, if we were lynching BT based on we think BT was scummy for going along with NNR and Raikaria for counterclaiming Dorian and then lynching him, it wouldn't make a difference if NNR actually did have the role he claimed or not, right?
That's actually true I guess, since the main thing that makes it uncharacteristically scummy is that he decided to let this happen.

Also, the thing about lynching NNR is that if we lynch him and he flips third party as he claimed (which I think he will) that doesn't really get us closer to finding mafia. It might not even advance our wincon, depending on his actual wincon.
This is the kind of attitude that has caused MotK to consistently fail in games with an ITP in them. We don't know what his win condition is, and it would be irresponsible to just assume its benign based on nothing but "because it can be".

« Reply #834 on: August 30, 2014, 05:20:45 AM »
i like to think scum neighborizor isnt a thing so with nnr flipping itp raiakria is town and bt is something something uhhh something

« Reply #835 on: August 30, 2014, 05:23:05 AM »
also i like to think role cop survivor is a awkward role to have.

« Reply #836 on: August 30, 2014, 05:35:20 AM »
again, we're drawing sudden parallels to Zombie Outbreak.
NNR should have waited for scum to claim ITP first.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #837 on: August 30, 2014, 05:55:52 AM »
i like to think scum neighborizor isnt a thing so with nnr flipping itp raiakria is town and bt is something something uhhh something

:C

Bardiche, to be clear, you're claiming you've blocked Chaore N1?
That actually makes me very suspicious of him.
uhh, why?
[Why are you making the assumption that my role based information has nothing to do with the fact that Chaore was blocked when Chaore being blocked was what made me suspicious of his slot?
That said, I've said I wanted to wait and see what happens because my role information is not strong enough to role-game with in the first place. I do still have a soft scum read on Chaore for active lurking as well, though nothing has yet jumped out to me in Polaris's posting that's scum intent.
waffle
In fact, Zak has done very little this entire game, and everything else can be filed under waffle. Zak: is your character KirbyM?

« Reply #838 on: August 30, 2014, 06:37:42 AM »
Okay, I ISOed Serela, and I think I know why I keep townreading him in literally every game because we share a kinship in that we are the same person. My previous vote was based half on delirium and half on the fact that I wasn't getting that same kind of feeling before where we're going through the same problems. A Recent post about how voting NNR is easier to do because we know he's scum. That's pretty much the exact reason why I forewent voting Oarfish but immediately jumped on NNR's wagon.

That said, I'm in full town buddy mode with Serela now.

umm ... No?
I've already tried to be transparent with my reasoning in that it's based on role information that I have. What exactly are you asking?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #839 on: August 30, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »
again, we're drawing sudden parallels to Zombie Outbreak.
NNR should have waited for scum to claim ITP first.

But I claimed for him.

And yes I'm thinking WHERE IS BT too. He's not even answering me in the QT.

I -guess- I would be game for lynching NNR but I feel we're just helping the scum wincon by using a lynch on him. We probobly have a soft vig in the form of whoever turned Schezo into a stump [And in the possib,e case scum did it as a sort of 'invulnerable scum we can de-stump later' thing NNR IS THE ONE WITH THE KILL THE STUMP ABILITY]; so they can just stumpify NNR and instead look for the scum.

Seems like a waste of a lynch to me.

Provided it's not a one-shot but in that case the question arises 'why stump Schezo'.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.