Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84322 times)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #690 on: August 28, 2014, 08:43:41 PM »
Busy, but is Rawr just a Tracker?  He should character claim+explain why he targeted Conq because I don't remember him actually scumreading Conq?

« Reply #691 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49:25 PM »
Bardiche, to be clear, you're claiming you've blocked Chaore N1?
That actually makes me very suspicious of him.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #692 on: August 28, 2014, 08:53:11 PM »
Bardiche, to be clear, you're claiming you've blocked Chaore N1?
That actually makes me very suspicious of him.

I claim I've made it so Chaore's ability doesn't resolve on Night 1. It'll resolve on Night 3 instead.

« Reply #693 on: August 28, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »
Confirming that my role was delayed, but I was hoping it'd be freed up when N2 was skipped. B( What a pain.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #694 on: August 28, 2014, 09:13:14 PM »
I'm saying NNR is scummy for faking a Miller claim, lying about being Town-aligned (on Day 1 and 2) and then using his fakeclaim of Miller to get the actual Town Miller lynched.
For one, I crumbed Miller at the start of the game, because I knew counterclaiming immediately would cause role shenanigans and on ED1, I obviously had no reason to suspect Dorian of being scum rather then Miller #2.

Obviously I could have just kept quiet about this the entire game if I were scum, until the unlikely event I was cop-scanned, and I would have gotten away with it most likely if I were some antagonistic anti-town.

But then Dorian started ringing some alarm bells, so I rolecopped him on N1, found it incredibly suspicious I got no result despite no claims from him to the contrary, and on top of that I was apparently town enough (and roleplaying Reimu hard enough) to get QT'd by Raikaria.

At this point if I were anti-town, I would have absolutely no reason to out my real claim to Raikaria, which I did, or try to but a giant neon sign over my head saying 'Lynch me I'm ITP' to the rest of town when I agreed to a plan in which Raikaria eventually claimed my role.

Except I thought Dorian was scum, and my wincon is to kill the scums, so I thought Dorian was fakeclaiming Miller, and outed my role in the process trying to put him down. And he was more then scummy enough to get killed for it, considering he refused to cooperate with town. Wow, I was lynching him based on both my role AND the fact he was scummy and therefore needed to be lynched! It's almost as if this is a game based on removing people based on how much merit they hold as town, and not pure role shenanigans 100%. Roles played a factor, but not as much as Dorian was a factor in how adamantly anti-town he was acting.

Why would I do any of these things as anti-town? Hell, it'd be nice if Raikaria didn't fullclaim me so that I didn't get this much flak, I'd rather have kept it in the QT so I didn't get people like Bard redirecting the entire game's attention to my role instead of hunting the real scum.
Obviously I haven't done any anti-town actions either. Where's my N1 vig shot? I seriously doubt something could stop the scum NK, stop my unexisting ITP kill, AND give me a chance to be the rolecop, all in the same night.

I'm not a fan of making incredibly ridiculous claims as scum, and I don't have the creativity to make something as complex as what I've got anyway. Obviously I didn't think Two Millers was a plausible scenario (or at least having another miller as scummy as Dorian), but hey, look where we are. Hell, I considered the possibility I might have to lynch a Miller anyway, but it turns out Dorian wasn't a Red with Green Wincon like me, so all I get for lynching him is you on my back.

And if Raikaria knew about this claim, why the fuck did he use those arguments to get Dorian lynched
Obviously Raikaria thinks I'm town, or he wouldn't have invited me to his QT and helped lynch Dorian or claim on my behalf. Is it so incredibly hard to get it through your adamantine skull that Raikaria thinks I'm town?

Bard if you're really so full of don'tlynchme ITP bullshit, why don't you claim too? My role information gives me knowledge of anti-town ITPs in the game, so why shouldn't we be lynching you instead?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #695 on: August 28, 2014, 09:16:12 PM »
I claim I've made it so Chaore's ability doesn't resolve on Night 1. It'll resolve on Night 3 instead.

Ah so you are going to delay the resolution of my night action.

I don't see why you would delay a neighbouriser but hey; up to you.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #696 on: August 28, 2014, 09:18:20 PM »
Still reading this stupid thread. IS there really an argument about if I'm a Miller or not? I scan as Red on cop scans, and my wincon is more or less the same as Town's minus other ITPs. Is that not Miller enough for you or do you guys really have to delve into complex semantics about the literal definition of Miller?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #697 on: August 28, 2014, 09:19:57 PM »
Is it so incredibly hard to get it through your adamantine skull that Raikaria thinks I'm town?

If you claimed ITP to Raikaria and he interpreted that as Town, then yes, that's too hard to get through my skull. If you claimed ITP to Raikaria and Raikaria used that information to fakeclaim Town!Miller for you and use it as a counter-claim against Dorian, then that's scummy.

Ah so you are going to delay the resolution of my night action.

I don't see why you would delay a neighbouriser but hey; up to you.

You assume delaying is all I can do.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #698 on: August 28, 2014, 09:24:04 PM »
If you claimed ITP to Raikaria and he interpreted that as Town, then yes, that's too hard to get through my skull. If you claimed ITP to Raikaria and Raikaria used that information to fakeclaim Town!Miller for you and use it as a counter-claim against Dorian, then that's scummy.

You assume delaying is all I can do.

I was under the impression that NNR was a miller. Hence why I specifically called him out as a counter-claim. I also did state I thought this was the case since Day 1.

How many roles do you have Zakeri? Delay a nightkill; end the night phase instantly... it seems everyone else has multiple roles while poor little old me only has one.

And again; I fail to see what there is to be gained by doing; really anything to someone who is pretty much confirmed a neighbouriser. [Unless you think I'm wiling to out my entire scumteam; I still plan on confirming who the 3rd person is today when we've decided what we are using our magic on]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #699 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:10 PM »
Also this is WHY I specifically asked 'what type of miller are you Dorian?'.

I clearly give the impression that what I described NNR as is a miller.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #700 on: August 28, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
Also it kinda sucks I usually subscribe to 'don't trust anyone' in Mafia but this role requires trust to work; especially since we're sharing role information with each other.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #701 on: August 28, 2014, 09:31:16 PM »
Is it so incredibly hard to get it through your adamantine skull that Raikaria thinks I'm town based on my actions and not my role?
Here, I'll rephrase this in a way that makes you actually stop considering roles and consider player behavior.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #702 on: August 28, 2014, 09:39:21 PM »
but NNR has pulled this shit before in idolmaster and I can see him trying it again
That game ending was 150% Dan's idea and not mine, and this is ignoring the fact that that game was fucking unwinnable otherwise for my alignment due to the blatant setup shittery that PX inflicted on everyone that game.

still reading this trainwreck. i'm kind of angry right now.

Bardiche

« Reply #703 on: August 28, 2014, 09:41:13 PM »
You regurgitated things other people said and aggressively attacked Dorian when he voted you for doing so. Your defence included hyperbole and AtE by raging that you had to be online all the time so as to say things before other people do them. That sort of attack is disingenuous and actually Pro-Scum, since you don't actually defend your actions but exaggerate the alternative and pretend it's impossible. It's Pro-Scum because you actively avoid being held accountable for your actions.

So yes, Raikaria unquestionably thinking you're Town is incredibly hard when you go out and claim ITP. I'm not sure why you think it's unreasonable of me to say Raikaria should not consider you Town if you claimed ITP to him. Like, what part of "I'm not Town" should allow for the interpretation that you're Town?

Also you've been angry the whole game, that's your default response to being voted/thought of as suspicious. AtE much?

« Reply #704 on: August 28, 2014, 09:43:48 PM »
Busy, but is Rawr just a Tracker?  He should character claim+explain why he targeted Conq because I don't remember him actually scumreading Conq?
im aya and i just stalk people i guess. conq wasnt in the game it was dormio at the time. dormio hadnt said anything at the time so i tracked him.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #705 on: August 28, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »
Thursday is my busy day. Thanks to Sakuya, I have to play the game today instead of tomorrow.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #706 on: August 28, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
SB, you are not a neighbor of Raikaria, correct?

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #707 on: August 28, 2014, 09:50:15 PM »
I'm gonna stop being lazy and fully explain my thoughts now, I guess.

##Unvote

Rawr is probably town off of the claim and the backup crumb so I really don't want to lynch him now. Bard is also probably town based on the nightskip scum has no reason to use after the only Night 1 death was one of their buddies. Conq is my strongest townread based on actual play, his posts are generally townie and I feel like he would've just rode the Dorian wagon like everyone else yesterday if he was scum (since I'm pretty sure he did that to CF7 in Mirai Nikki? I might need to check this I guess.)

What Raikaria did with NNR was incredibly stupid but at the same time I can't see scum agreeing to go along with a plan like that considering how much backlash he would get from it. Also I'm pretty sure we'll catch him as last scum alive anyway as he can't neighbourize and kill so we'll catch him anyway if he gets left (and Bard blocking him won't help anything either, so.) BT was my strongest D1 townread but then he dropped off the face of the game which I'm kind of unhappy with but at the same time I have no reason to think he'd claim the voteblock as town considering our history with lynching scummy looking town roles (Medaka Box whyyyy) and his catch-up content hasn't really pinged me either.

That's everyone who I'm pretty sure is town. Dan is in a weird limbo where I agree that it's an unlikely gambit to post restrict him Day 1, but his play since has been really unmemorable to me. I thought Morodin and Massaca looked better from interactions with Schezo at some point, so I'd give them a pass for now too.

That leaves Polly, Zak, Serela and Oarfish.

I have no idea on how to read Oarfish because I think his cases are ridiculous but could come from any alignment. I do think his sheeping was kind of lame D2 and I don't remember him really doing... anything since then, so I'm not really fond of him.

I had Chaore as guttown D1 but the delay and absent kill seem to be against Polly. I also have some issues with him waffling on Rawr's claim but not making his mind up on it,  and his comments about how scum probably dropped Zak suddenly but it doesn't look like he says "there must be scum shifting off the wagon" but doesn't really act on it? His park on Rawr just feels kind of lazy in general to me.

My main issues with Zak aren't actually that he's scummy, it's more that his content is non-existent and I'm pretty sure he said he was going to be busy anyway? I also think his "what happened to my wagon" comment was townie but not to the point I'd clear him for it. I guess he looks better than the others in this category though? I would probably lynch NNR before him too.

Serela sure is a player in this game! No, really, I can't remember anything he's actually done despite being fairly active which is kind of concerning. The thing I do remember though is Schezo prodding at Serela earlygame and then dropping him without actually reading his content, which kind of feels like they were distancing? He literally never mentioned Schezo himself either until he got stumped, so that's a thing. His votes have been kind of underwhelming too, after checking. His Zak vote was basically a prod and his Rawr vote is basically a prod+lurking.

Serela > Polaris > Oarfish > NNR > Zak I guess?

##Vote: Serela

Raikaria should target Bard so that NNR can't talk the former into any more bad ideas.

Cut by Rawr confirming what I thought so yeah he's probably town.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #708 on: August 28, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »
SB, you are not a neighbor of Raikaria, correct?

If I was, the Dorian lynch never would've happened.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #709 on: August 28, 2014, 09:53:35 PM »
Thursday is my busy day. Thanks to Sakuya, I have to play the game today instead of tomorrow.
Wait a second.

I don't recall anyone claiming Sakuya. And Sakuya isn't the only timey-wimey Touhou. [Kaguya?]

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #710 on: August 28, 2014, 09:54:32 PM »
Confirming SB is not a neighbor of mine.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #711 on: August 28, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »
You regurgitated things other people said and aggressively attacked Dorian when he voted you for doing so. Your defence included hyperbole and AtE by raging that you had to be online all the time so as to say things before other people do them. That sort of attack is disingenuous and actually Pro-Scum, since you don't actually defend your actions but exaggerate the alternative and pretend it's impossible. It's Pro-Scum because you actively avoid being held accountable for your actions.

Also you've been angry the whole game, that's your default response to being voted/thought of as suspicious. AtE much?
How else do I defend against 'I read people and think they're scummy, too bad it just so happens other people think the same thing looks like my scum hunting isn't legitimate'?

Yes I'm mad, I don't enjoy reading about how you've managed to railroad the thread into another NNR: Harmless ITP or CRIMINAL MASTERMIND? and I don't enjoy being scrutinized endlessly over fucking semantics and the definition of 'Miller' and being suspected of doing what I believe is town-geared actions, even if I am bad at Mafia and currently can't make a worth jack shit. I am This Close to quitting the thread for the day and it makes me This Angry people are so anal about speculating whether I'm lying about my role or not that it has to span 5 pages and throw off any other scumhunting I'm trying to do because I can only focus on defending my role claim.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #712 on: August 28, 2014, 09:55:47 PM »
In fact he was asking to be neighboured at the end of D2 and N2 got skipped. I fail to see why that even needed to be asked.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #713 on: August 28, 2014, 09:57:06 PM »
I'm prepared to move NNR to the top of my lynch priority though if he doesn't stop this AtE.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #714 on: August 28, 2014, 09:57:46 PM »
Yep; a quick Cnrl+F reveals no mention of Sakuya at all.

So; O4rfish. Care to explain how you know Zakeri is apparently Sakuya? Other than out-of-thread interactions.

#Unvote
#Vote: O4rfish

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #715 on: August 28, 2014, 10:01:39 PM »
I mean off the top of my head there's other options than Sakuya:

Kaguya
Yukari
Yuugi [Throw big party with loads of sake so everyone wastes the night?]

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #716 on: August 28, 2014, 10:02:54 PM »
Going to sleep now. This might be unimportant like what I chastised Rawr for at the start of D2, but I think it's worth pressing.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #717 on: August 28, 2014, 10:03:24 PM »
Raikaria, please claim your third clanmate today. Or, yknow, they can claim.

If it is not Serela, I will be less suspicious of you.

Cut by: Zakeri? How would I know who Zakeri is?

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick... Tock.........
It is now Day 3.

That aside, I am responsible for eating Night 2. And I am also going to be responsible for whatever happens to Raikaria tonight. Hint: it involves his action. Double hint: he won't like it.

Bard is Obviously just Sakuya.

Bardiche

« Reply #718 on: August 28, 2014, 10:10:50 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: NNR

I know I said we should look elsewhere and ignore NNR for now, but this AtE defence is grating and bringing it up again after I dropped it is just picking a fight for the sake of it. Blaming others just because he won't scumhunt is also just not cool, and I also happen to think he's being a massive cunt and shouldn't play Mafia if he can't be civil.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #719 on: August 28, 2014, 10:14:26 PM »
Bard cmon, don't use swear words when you're chastising someone for being uncivil.