Author Topic: Nue Quest 10 - The Lost Levels: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 43748 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Nue Quest 10 - The Lost Levels: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #900 on: February 03, 2012, 04:46:17 AM »
I have to agree with Kilga; Rinnosuke blatently ignored his own rules. I even pointed this out to him directly. He contradicted himself over and over, which is why I thought his explanation was bullshit (which I also recall having Nue mention more than once). I have to say, it doesn't look like you thought that one through very well, because a contradiction should have ended everything, at least according to Patchouli (and you even said that getting him to contradict his ideals would have worked, but he did it himself multiple times with no consequence). So yeah.

And I also agree that I was expecting a lot more fun time. The shapeshifting restrictions, too, were tighter than I think they should have been. I'm back to hoping Himiko does a Nue Quest now, because his tend to be much more lighthearted and less serious (although Parsee Quest had quite a bit of serious, and all of them have at least some). But yeah, overall, this quest was just fine, even if it wasn't what I want from a Nue Quest.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Nue Quest 10 - The Lost Levels: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #901 on: February 03, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »
Aha, I knew I would forget something!

I was rereading a particular comic series on Danbooru late in this game and suddenly this was a lot funnier than it had any right to be. (Danbooru warning)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"