Author Topic: Cherribloxically  (Read 15391 times)

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
Re: Cherribloxically
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 09:57:51 AM »
I had too much fun reading Chapter 5 to my CPMC buddies.

And I had quite the time of my life reading Chapter 3, myself. :x
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
I'm waiting the moment where UD gets angry at Ruro for the Yuyuko poster.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2009, 02:25:33 PM »
I want a Yuyuko poster ;_;

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »
I look forward to more productive frenching.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »
So UD asked for some suggestions for something to include in the next chapter...

<UsuallyDead>   Oh damn.
<UsuallyDead>   Theorin that was a bit more harsh than I was looking for.
<Cutey_Moerin>   Oh...
<Cutey_Moerin>   Um... Maybe it's going a bit TOO far, I guess...
<UsuallyDead>   You didn't offend me but yeah.
<UsuallyDead>   I think people would murder me if, even in jest, I tried to associate Chen with raping dead babies.

...Eheh~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Usually Dead

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2009, 05:15:29 PM »
Chapter 6.

AN: OK STUP FLAMMMING U FUKING HUMN POSERS!!!11 U dunt evn no wutz gun 2 hppn so SHT UP!!!!111 N Skuuuya ISNT A MARY SOO OK SHES JST BEATIFUL N PWRFL N IMPRTNT N TH FAT OFF THE WRLD DPENDS ON HUR ITS DIFRENT OK!!!111 nives to ruro for da hlp, spelin's battr dis tim arund, but GIV ME BCK MY YUUYUKO PSTR!!!11

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I walked thru the snow to da forest of magic. It wuz cold and my feet hurt but I push on for da good of mankind!! My feet were soooo impurtant that I wuz loking down and watching dem as I trumpeted thru da snow. I wux paying so muych attent to my footz that I slamed head-fist into a tree!!! (AN: C she maks mistaks! NOT A MRY SU OK!!!! FUK U!!!11)

"HaY! Sup bitch!" said a voice above me suddenly surprisedly!

I loked up, chockedly. "WTF! Whuz there!?"

Up in da tea above me sat a pretty little catgirl!!! She loked like she wux 12 yrs old and she was fukkin SCHMEXAY! (but i'm nut a pedo, tld u befour) She woar a red vest with golden butons and a gren skirt, and had a green baray hat in between two cat ears on top of her hed! She had shrot brown hair and two cat ears on her hed. Owt the back of hser skrit she had a pair of tails and two cat ears on her head!

"Wut the fucking who da he ll are you fucking?" I inquired inquisitively.

The catgurl drooped out off da tree and landed on the groand in frunt of me. "Hi, slut! I'm Chen Chenkoskivy! I luv u cause ur so sexay. Wanna kum back to my place so we cn fuk??!!!"

"Uuuuh I dunno" I said unsuredly. "I had so much sex latly I dun wanna get pragnent."

"Its ok Im Imhotep neeway so Ill jus go down on u." she primised luringly.

"O ok" I responded acceptingly. "Leed da way, then."

Chenkroskivy dashed off thru the forrest and I foluwed her. She had a boombox on hur shoulder (AN: dey dunt hv thus in Genchimmychonga but suspenshun of disbeleef ok!!!) and she blared metroid_chen at voluum seting 11!!! Most bombboxes hav only up ta volum 10 but Chenchristoferson's went to 11 bekuz youaki aree hradcore lik dat! (HORNZ REPREZENT! \m/ )

Chenshamwow had a tittle hut on da side of a hil. It wuz a shabbie lttle place but it kept out da cold and da humn posurs so it wuz good enuf for me!! Chenchavez and me wnt inside it and struted to screw crazily!!! We mad all knids of noises lik "OOOH OOOH CHEEEEEEEEEEEN! TUCH ME DERE OH YES YES YEEEEEES!!" (bt sh's a kat so its ok and im nut a pedofile.)

I hafd such a big orgrams dat I thut my hed wuld explodde violantly!!! But Chentenga ketp gong down on me ovr and ovar. Gud thng I cn hav multiple orgratms!!!111 (fuk u hmn posrs yuakoi r da bomxxor!!!11)

Then..............   . after a loooong tim scrooing sooooo pashinutely...... we fall aslp.

(AN: Hy nut evry chptr cn me suuuper exiting,. BUT STY TOOND FR DA NXT ON ITLL BROW UR BRANS OWT!)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 05:18:27 PM by Usually Dead »

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »
Tis is so awsum!111!11!1
Ill rite gud reviwz 4 u-

I can't do it. I CAN'T!

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
between two cat ears on top of her hed
and two cat ears on her hed
and two cat ears on her head!
Genchimmychonga
Chenchristoferson's
Chenshamwow

Oh, wow.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2009, 05:36:20 PM »
Imhotep
Chen is an Egyptian Deity?
awesome

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »
Ok I take it back this is too nonsensically badly written to read aloud at this point.

Usually Dead

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
Chapter 7

AN: OK RURO SNOT FUNNY NMORE GIV BCK MY YUYUKO PSTR OR ILL FUKIN KUT U BICH!!!11 O nd stup flaming if ur flamming ur a hmn psr n u suk ok!!!11 fuk of!!!11

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up in Chenyamashita's bed 2 da sound of screming!!! I got owt of bed n wnet outsyd and saw 2 humz dere! They wur......... Reload Hadmitskzy and Marlowe Kirinkiles! Dey wur piking on Chenlateefa!

"U SUK YOUAKI!!" Reimachien shooted abusivly at da kittygurl whul kiking her on da graond.

"YAH WE HAT U FOR BENG PRETYER DAN US!!" scremed Maruchan (geddit lik ramen nudles lol, kuz dats wat her hair loks lik) andergrungedly shpitting on Chenmaxmillionplanksteak grossly.

"NOOOOOOO!!!11" whaled Chenbrokaw hleplessly. "SAV ME SKYUAN DERE ABYUSING ME OBTYSUELY!!"

I pullt out a nife and got reddy to throaw it. "GIT DA FUK OFF OFF HUR U FUKIN HUMNZ!! ILL KIL U ALL!!!1"

But dey dint litzen 2 me, so I frew da nive. It keklled dem both in one shoot! Da nive cut off Reibastrabillyboo's hed and cut off Maralin's you-know-what and dey both fell down ded and they died!!!

"OH FUK U!" shooted Reimu defeetingly!!!1

"U SUK BICH!!!" SCREMEMD Marispellchecker ortlandishly! I just laffed at dem.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I laffed triumphtantly, and I danced off into da woods vicrariously lik the hot bich I am!!!!! (AN: DN'T U HUMZ EVEN FLAM ME U NO DOSE BICHES GOT WUT DEY DESEREVED!!!!111)

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2009, 06:13:04 PM »
"YAH WE HAT U FOR BENG PRETYER DAN US!!" scremed Maruchan (geddit lik ramen nudles lol, kuz dats wat her hair loks lik)

Can't argue with that. I mean, Marisa's hair DOES look like noodles, in a sense.

I'm loving this story.

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
What the fuck, why did you just kill Reimu and Marispellchecker, what the fuck man.

Gpop

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »
I can't read any story without saying, "HOLY SHIT"

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2009, 06:16:37 PM »
Oh god.
OH GOD.
Poor Ruro.
Also
What the fuck, why did you just kill Reimu and Marispellchecker, what the fuck man.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2009, 06:41:51 PM »
Let's fight.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »
Reading this makes me feel masochistic. It hurts, but it's too funy to stop.

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »
Loolz, yur stury gats worz evrytiem u writ it. lol ur gay.

und stup sayin i are flammin u, i unly tall the truth! I amz sur u ar gonna bash mi 4 it >:(

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Dragoshi

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
Ok I take it back this is too nonsensically badly written to read aloud at this point.

no it isn't

It's even better to read aloud now. :V

also holy shit, Chen is Imhotep!?

amazing

ALSO also

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2009, 09:38:09 PM »
Oh man, I just read this out loud, and I am dieing with laughter

also,

/bandwagon
Wotters gonna' wot

« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2009, 11:49:55 PM »
man. i can't read this without reading it out loud. I would record it but i can't come up with enough funny little tidbits to make it worthwhile.

and yeah, its so bad, that its awesome

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2009, 12:41:54 AM »
AN: OK RURO SNOT FUNNY NMORE GIV BCK MY YUYUKO PSTR OR ILL FUKIN KUT U BICH!!!

FUKING POSER HUMAN FUCER ULL HAVE 2 TAK THE YUYUKO PASTOR FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDZ!!11

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2009, 12:49:58 AM »
ORUR U R SO HRASDCOR!!!

Dragoshi

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2009, 02:25:08 AM »
Oh boy! Maybe they'll kill each other! This argument is clearly a sign of great things!

Usually Dead

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2009, 02:26:17 AM »
Chapter 8

AN: OK RURO U FUKIN BICH GIMME BCK MY YUYUKO PSTR RITE NAO OR EYE'LL (geddit kuz Cirno is in dis storie) KUM N FUKIN CUT U BITCH! O n sht up hmn psrs u suk lol.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I sauntered happily into da Forest of Magic. I left de kold boodies of Reimush and American behind cooling in da snow lik dgo shits (lol geddit kuz humnz suk!!!) I tromped pushingly in2 da woods further and farthrz................. and sdunnly a migacle fairy apeered be4 me!!!1 She wux shrot lik a farie, but rly kyuT!!! She hd lgon blond hiar and bloo eyes, n she wroe a blu-n-red dress with whit frils and a flufy undercut v-neck!! Sirsly if she wur 8 timez biggar I migt scroo hur silly!!!11

"Hi dere hot bitch skuya!!!!!" she spurted entrancingly! "U kiled da humanz and rid da wrold of dere menice! Ive kum 2 giv u your rewad!!!"

I was shocked startdly! I stud dere and starrred at hur (N I wuzn't finking nything sick lik if I wunted to screw hur, you pervo!!!).

"WTF du U meen?" I reacted sharktank-ingly. "Hu R U?"

"Wa ta she know na may wa Shanghai day sue." she spouted kripticully. I wux lik, OMG!!!!11 She speex Japenknees! (Or da "old langwuage" as dey callt it in Genshootme.

I hav kum to tkae U 2 mai mistress!"  Shanghi explained instrukively. "She wintz to treeward u for killing da humanz."

"omg" I retracted forsoothingly. "so mnuy ppl wunt to C me. Dos she want to fuk me 2?"

"Uuuuuuh prolly."

"O ok. Lead da way dn."

Shanghigh floo off thro day forrest nd I fulowed hur. We we went trees throo snow past the treens n snow! We kame to a hose in da woods, a big n pritty place loked lik it blonged in a fancie vilyage somewhur. Shranghug floo up in frunt of me.

"Wayt heer!!!" she chirpped happily. "Ill go git da minstress."

Shagrug floo in2 da hose. A minuet l8r a suuuper fukin hott gurl kame owt!!!!1 She wuz a ittle shorter then me n she had shrot blond hira and shi wroe a blue druss wit white n yellow frils wit pleets on hr skirt hem n puffy prtty little sleeves!! 2 bad I had sexed so much rcntly or id be jumpin hur bones lik a hrony dog!!!111 (AN: maor devidenc shez not a pedo!!!11

"Welkum Syuka Is A Yoy!" she greeted me friendily. "My name iz Alice Margatroid. Bekuz you kiled the stoopid fukin humanz, you git a prize!!! U get to kum wit me on a d8!!!111 Weur gonna go C da super hott band Prismriver Sisters prefrom!!!!111"

My mouth fall open all sexily surprisedly! "I git to go 2 da concort wit u!?!?" I shooted happily. "Yah ur rly hott so letz do it!!"

Alis and me got arm-in-arm and we walkt of 2 da koncert! (Datll huv to kum in da nxt chptr, but Al Rits did stuck hur hand in my drss and squiized mai boob whil we wlked!!!111 Geese she's bi or somefink.)

Dragoshi

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »
...heh, Al Rits. Also, 'Genshootme'? Are you putting in subliminal messages? >_>

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2009, 02:35:45 AM »
It's like the writer goes insane just after writing "Chapter *insert number here*" at the beginning of each chapter.

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2009, 03:00:11 AM »
also teh numabr of ppl gneuinly surparierst at ta omgfkillign of Rmeiu adn Mrsaia si aslo euqla 2 teh base mminum nmuber f pplz who dnidt erad teh orgignal

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2009, 03:06:44 AM »

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2009, 03:50:55 AM »
I tried reading this out loud, and I sounded like Jim from Huck Finn.