Author Topic: xcuse me guys!!!!!  (Read 7701 times)

Re: xcuse me guys!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 02:08:44 AM »
oMg!111! u men leik EDWARokay actually I'm not touching that one

Easy Mode

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 02:09:39 AM »
so is remylia lik bella or wat??

rhinoske is my edwarddddd!!!! XP XP XP

Gpop

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 02:21:58 AM »
Moo-cow!!!11!

Easy Mode

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 02:22:36 AM »
Moo-cow!!!11!
lol! ur so randum!!!! XD XD XD

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »
so wat iz dis toho stuf?? i dun liek cartoozn :(((((((((((((((((

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 02:30:42 AM »
Tohou (pronounced "too-hoo") is an RPG based on the anime of teh same name. There are lots of caracters so its hard to keep track but all you need to know is Melissa is tsundere for Alice, Cirno is the strongest because she's stupid, Reemu is a lazy shrine maiden (a shrine maiden is like a nun or something) and they fight each other alot. There are lots of manga comics about the Tohou characters because apparently they like to have sex with each other all the time. That is because the man who created Tohou, Jun, is a drug addict. But if you play Tohou you dont have sex with any of the characters that only happens in the manga comics. It might also happen in the anime they havent shown that yet. Anyway in the game Tohou you fly through space shooting lasers at the other caracters until you kill them but they come back to life. If you get a high score in the game you win a prize where they play a little movie for you. Not too many people know that the games used to come out on Sega Genesis but the graphics were really shitty and the music was stupid. All the characters in those games are dead. The best Tohou game is Fantastic Flower Viewing because you have a race with other Tohous and its totally fun. Jun said that he just made his last game though - its a pirate game where you chase treasures - so you should totally download that and make copies for everyone.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 02:31:40 AM »
hay guyz y doesnt remila sparkle shes not a rl vampire if she dosnt sparkle wait hey guys y is she burning in the sunlight oh god what have i done shes screaming shes screaming what do i do what have i done

are you going 2 b ok

uh oh

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 02:32:53 AM »
WATU ZE HELLU I ZZAT!?!eleven

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »
pfft i dun liek cartonz.. dis is dumbbbbbbbbb halo iz kewler
onlee ghays paly thoho

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »
Tohou (pronounced "too-hoo") is an RPG based on the anime of teh same name. There are lots of caracters so its hard to keep track but all you need to know is Melissa is tsundere for Alice, Cirno is the strongest because she's stupid, Reemu is a lazy shrine maiden (a shrine maiden is like a nun or something) and they fight each other alot. There are lots of manga comics about the Tohou characters because apparently they like to have sex with each other all the time. That is because the man who created Tohou, Jun, is a drug addict. But if you play Tohou you dont have sex with any of the characters that only happens in the manga comics. It might also happen in the anime they havent shown that yet. Anyway in the game Tohou you fly through space shooting lasers at the other caracters until you kill them but they come back to life. If you get a high score in the game you win a prize where they play a little movie for you. Not too many people know that the games used to come out on Sega Genesis but the graphics were really shitty and the music was stupid. All the characters in those games are dead. The best Tohou game is Fantastic Flower Viewing because you have a race with other Tohous and its totally fun. Jun said that he just made his last game though - its a pirate game where you chase treasures - so you should totally download that and make copies for everyone.

hahaha thats dumb
who cares about alice and sirno and fantastic flower views and stuff
kewl ppl only care about underground animism and unidentified fantastic object cuz their the newest games and the characters are gothic lolita fashion
i dont play eosd cuz none of my freinds do actually i dont play any of the games xD
and raymu is mean she hurts youkai but sanae is a good girl i think

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:30 AM »
lololololololololololololololoololollololololllollololololoololololololoololol ur ghey lolololololololololololooolololoolololoololololoololololololololololololololololo
!!!!elevenmilliononehundredeleventhousandonehundredeleven!!!

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »
all i know is CAPTAIN MOTHERFUCKING MURASA IS UBER EPIC XDDD

Tengukami

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 02:47:51 AM »
And the final boss of the pirate game is from Macao, which is an island off the coast of China. it was in the Tohou Sega Genesis games. That boss uses the same fighting technique as Ellen, who was Mema's sister in the game Mist Square.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 04:43:06 AM »
This thread hurts my brain

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 04:55:22 AM »
Doesn't hurt mine. Then again I've been in a state similar to this eons ago, so. I'm fucked up like that.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »
*Sets up camp to do research for an upcoming documentary on the behavior of the common Idiot.*
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2009, 01:22:46 AM »
wuts a idiot??????????????

lol is it liek a retard r sumthin?????????

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »
*realizes his own idiocy and instead sets up impenetrable fortress to observe the local population.*
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

Easy Mode

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2009, 02:15:20 AM »
^______^

fLaDeRn iS sO kAwAiI!!!!!!!

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
its like that virus email all over again!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2009, 02:29:31 AM »
^______^

fLaDeRn iS sO kAwAiI!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU KOGASA EES BETR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Gpop

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2009, 03:04:32 AM »
M00-c0w s teh 1st exbos i beatz in t0w-h0w!

MOO-COW!!!11!

Tengukami

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2009, 05:44:20 AM »
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!