Author Topic: A posting FAQ?  (Read 3395 times)

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
A posting FAQ?
« on: December 28, 2013, 09:48:41 AM »
I am planning start a thread with a super long post on this forum regarding certain... issues
Since this is a very very long post with loads and loads of different formatting in order for it to be comprehensible... is there any posting FAQ on this forum which teach poster about the different formatting codes one can use to make a post which isn't covered by the shortcut list? (like for certain... the ability to Click to Show'n Hide certain sections since it is going to be a very lengthy read which requires some breaking up... refer to as spoiler/ in some forum, I think)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: A posting FAQ?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 01:14:08 PM »
I believe that what you see here is what you get. Our spoiler tags are the ones that black out text and reveal it upon hovering, rather than the kind where you click the "Show" button and it all appears in a smaller window.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: A posting FAQ?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »
Yeah the way I implemented spoiler tags is how SomethingAwful does it. People have asked for the hiding box style multiple times and I've considered it but I'm chronically busy and haven't had time to code and stuff :(

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."