Author Topic: [WC3 - DotS] General discussion thread I  (Read 541333 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: 东方幻想乡[D]efense [o]f [t]he [S]hrines (DotS, WC3)
« Reply #990 on: March 15, 2011, 08:54:57 AM »
Youmu Konpaku tactics:

- Don't fight enemy girl near the enemy tower
Pfft.
You have two blink skills, and one of them has 1000 range and a 7 second cooldown.
All you need to do as Youmurr once you've farmed up a bit is dash in, summon Myon, hit them a few times, ult, dash out.
Note that your ult takes a second to cast, and you're invincible during this cast time, meaning that if you're only at risk for 6 seconds.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #991 on: March 15, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »
Pfft.
You have two blink skills, and one of them has 1000 range and a 7 second cooldown.
All you need to do as Youmurr once you've farmed up a bit is dash in, summon Myon, hit them a few times, ult, dash out.
Note that your ult takes a second to cast, and you're invincible during this cast time, meaning that if you're only at risk for 6 seconds.
The tips to not dying is given for all the characters, not only Youmu.
Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks for the advice

Requesting a Support Koishi guide.
Item:
- Myon Balloon to increase armor
- Inaba Illusion Weapon so that you can attack 3 units at a time and also attack speed
- Llama Doll 'Limited Edition Type'  to increase attack speed and movement speed
- Inaba's Medicinal Sceptre to stun your enemies so that they have less chance to escape when you use her W skill
- Devil's Milk Tooth of Chaos increasing attack speed greatly with Rage

I think that Koishi is best with attack speed increasing items because she has critical hits and evasion and her W skill made her powerful enough to destroy anything. I can destroy Genji by my own with Koishi
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:12:44 AM by Helepolis »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #992 on: March 15, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
That is not support Koishi.
That is a regular Koishi.

Also, rainbow llama is a bad option overall now due to the price increase.
It's simply not worth it anymore.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #993 on: March 15, 2011, 10:13:16 AM »
That is not support Koishi.
That is a regular Koishi.

Also, rainbow llama is a bad option overall now due to the price increase.
It's simply not worth it anymore.
Oh, sorry. I don't get what support means, so I just post my usual items for Koishi.
And also I buy rainbow llama for my last item, I just buy the green one first then buy the other items before it

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #994 on: March 15, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »
I am locking this thread to create a new one so we can start from scratch without the pollution.

I don't mind people writing guides but at least do it seriously. I am not asking the same quality and effort as my example, but the idea is NOT to have shitty guides. The joke was first funny, now it aint any more. Please continue in the new thread.

--Helepolis