Author Topic: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition  (Read 286021 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2012, 06:45:11 AM »
>"Actually, I'm planning to hit Iron Island first, but yes, I mainly came here because Sanae told me it was where I'd find you. I wanted to check in, see if you were doing all right, and maybe get myself a travelling companion I actually like."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
>"Actually, I'm planning to hit Iron Island first, but yes, I mainly came here because Sanae told me it was where I'd find you. I wanted to check in, see if you were doing all right, and maybe get myself a travelling companion I actually like."

> "Hm... well, I guess that sounds like fun. If we're doing that, let me go pick up a few supplies. I'll be at the pokemon center later, alright?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2012, 02:49:47 AM »
> Keine accepts your silence as a yes, and re-enters the library. You assume she plans on picking up a few books.

> You are now alone with Kogasa. Head back to the pokemon center?

>_

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2012, 02:51:09 AM »
Mokou, Keine, and Kogasa. Somehow this sounds familiar. :P

Yes, we shall enter the Pokemon center! Once we're there, we should ask about what type of Pokemon this gym specializes in.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2012, 03:10:20 AM »
Mokou, Keine, and Kogasa. Somehow this sounds familiar. :P

> You recall teaming up with Keine and Kogasa for a little cave exploring. The umbrella youkai nearly died more than once that day, to your amusement.

> Sorry, death might not be funny, but she should have really seen that 'hug' coming.

Yes, we shall enter the Pokemon center! Once we're there, we should ask about what type of Pokemon this gym specializes in.

> You put all your pokemon back in their balls. Kogasa says, "I've got work to do, maybe I'll see you later." You leave Kogasa at the library.

> You return to the pokemon center. You see that Miror B guy and Kaguya have meandered back into the center. You'd love to ask the nurse about the gym, but she seems to be in a three way argument with the weirdo and the neet. You get a glance beind the desk, the pokemon healing machine is frozen over.

>_
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:01:07 AM by capt. h »

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2012, 04:08:25 AM »
>Call Haunter. He's behind it.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2012, 04:25:06 AM »
>And melt the ice. That machine should be kept working, after all.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
>Call Haunter. He's behind it.

> "MYON, GET BACK HERE!"

> No response. He either can't hear you or doesn't want to hear you. 

>And melt the ice. That machine should be kept working, after all.

> You reluctantly defrost the machine, in spite of Kaguya's presense.

> "Thank you lady!" Miror B says.

> "Well, I guess you aren't totally useless," Kaguya says, "But you really don't have to constantly stick your nose in my buisness, I can take perfect care of myself!"

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2012, 05:18:41 AM »
>"When have you ever done so? Having Eirin or whoever do things doesn't count, you know."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:28:30 AM by GuyYouMetOnline »

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
>"When have you ever done so? Having Eirin or whoever do things doesn't count, you know."

> "Ha! I took perfect care of myself in Viridia... In Mt. Moon! For nearly 24 full hours, even."

> "That's it?"

> "...Well, there was the one time I tried camping out... no wait I starved and froze to death... uh..."

> "Taking care of yourself is overrated!" Kaguya says with a fluster. "Not that I'm not completely fine on my own."

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2012, 05:23:21 PM »
>"If you died while camping how are you here?" Say this in attempt to make Kaguya look crazy.

>"Have any one of you see a little child with blue dress hopping around with a Haunter?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2012, 10:32:42 PM »
>"If you died while camping how are you here?" Say this in attempt to make Kaguya look crazy.

> "What, dementia finally catching up to you? You know I'm immortal, idiot. Why I died six, no, seven times in the last week alone!" Kaguya gloats. The nurse and the afro guy are looking at her funny, though she's too busy insulting you to notice.

>"Have any one of you see a little child with blue dress hopping around with a Haunter?"

> "You mean Cirno? Let me guess, she froze the machine," Kaguya sighs. "Last saw her exiting the pokemon center; she was skating north. Make sure you fry her real good when you find her, got it?"

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2012, 11:51:05 PM »
>"I don't think you're right in the head. Now you're telling me you died 7 times last week."

>"Kinda hard to fry a person that ran off."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2012, 01:41:29 AM »
>"I don't think you're right in the head."

> "Well, I wouldn't expect you to be able to keep up with a lunatic! Us lunarians just don't think quite like you people."

> Now you're telling me you died 7 times last week."

> "It's not really that high, hell, there's been times when you killed me seven times in one night." The bystanders are slowly backing away from Kaguya, although she's too absorbed in you to notice.

>"Kinda hard to fry a person that ran off."

> "I did tell you so you could chase after her."

> "...and you don't plan on catching her, do you?" Kaguya replies flatly.

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2012, 04:03:04 AM »
>"I don't plan on getting her, I plan on getting that pokemon that made her freeze the machine."

>Look around the bystanders, then speak to one, "I think she's mentally ill."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2012, 05:29:49 AM »
>"I don't plan on getting her, I plan on getting that pokemon that made her freeze the machine."

> "Are you sure she didn't do that on her own? She is a fairy."

>Look around the bystanders,

> There's only two bistanders of note, the nurse and Miror B (the guy with the afro). You approach afro guy.

> then speak to one, "I think she's mentally ill."

> "Still not as scary as the pokemaniacs," afro guy says.

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »
>"In any case... I need to find her. Preferably before it gets out of hands."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2012, 10:57:41 PM »
>"In any case... I need to find her. Preferably before it gets out of hands."

> "Go ahead then!" Kaguya says. "She headed north. I hope you fry that fairy. And send me the pictures."

> Your current options regarding the fairy:

> 1. Head after her.

> 2. Go to bed and worry about it tomorrow.

> 3. Other.

>_
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:00:25 PM by capt. h »

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »
>I'd say going after her is the best option. We can't leave Myon running around with a fairy.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2012, 01:31:52 AM »
>I'd say going after her is the best option. We can't leave Myon running around with a fairy.

> You exit the pokemon center and head north. After about 5 minutes, you notice Keine and Kogasa are returning to the center together. Keine's bookbag looks like it's about to burst. They're also having some trouble staying standing, you see a thin layer of ice covering the ground in their direction. You also notice that a number of objects in your surroundings have been frozen over, such as dorrs frozen shut and iced-over lamp posts.

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2012, 01:40:55 AM »
>Kindly unfreeze those ice-covered stuff.

>"You seen a hopping fairy going by?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2012, 01:54:52 AM »
>Kindly unfreeze those ice-covered stuff.

> Unfreezing is easy. Not burning stuff down is hard. You quickly defrost the lampposts, which themselves melt a bit under the heat. You also scorch the frozen ground, leaving burn marks.

>"You seen a hopping fairy going by?"

> "No, but I imagine you'll find her if you follow the ice," Keine answers. "If you're going out, we should probably swap numbers."

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2012, 02:19:18 AM »
>Exchange numbers.
>"This shouldn't take long. One of my more mischievious Pokemon is just having a little fun with her."
>Follow the ice.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2012, 03:46:55 AM »
>Exchange numbers.

> You now have Keine's number.

>"This shouldn't take long. One of my more mischievious Pokemon is just having a little fun with her."

> "Well, good luck," Keine says.

> "I hope you spook her good!" Kogasa says. Must be a youkai thing.

>Follow the ice.

> You take your leave. You continue north, following the frozen streets until you hit the ocean. The ice trail turns into ice floes across the water, In the distance you spot a glacier slowly rising out of the ocean. The glacier has an odd shape to it, it's a sculpture of something, but you can't make out the details from this distance.

>_
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:55:13 AM by capt. h »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2012, 06:41:23 AM »
>Oh, son of a...
>He better not be...
>Fly over there. If at any point we notice that it bears any resemblance to a Haunter, melt it immediately.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »
>Oh, son of a...
>He better not be...
>Fly over there. If at any point we notice that it bears any resemblance to a Haunter, melt it immediately.

> You fly over there, using your flames as a propellant.

> Upon closer inspection, yes, it is a giant haunter ice sculpture. "So boss, what do you think of my masterpiece?" your haunter asks. "Hey, fairy, work on the hands a bit, they need to be sharper.

> "Alright..." Cirno says. Obviously still hypnotised.

> You give Haunter your critique of his work. By applying as much flame to it as possible.

> "Aw come on boss, no harm done. Why you gotta take it down?"

>_
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:55:18 PM by capt. h »

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
>"You froze the machine that heals pokemon, froze several other things, then have an ice figure built in this kind of season. There's a lot of harm done."
>Take him back to our ball.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »
>"You froze the machine that heals pokemon, froze several other things, then have an ice figure built in this kind of season. There's a lot of harm done."

> "I'm a haunter. What did you expect?"

>Take him back to our ball.

> You return your haunter to his ball.

> Cirno is recreating the sculpture's claws. She's a little melted from when you incinerated the block of ice. The hypnosis Myon used clearly hasn't worn off yet.

>_
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:21:18 PM by capt. h »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2012, 06:25:02 PM »
>GIve her the Keine treatment.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
>GIve her the Keine treatment.

> You give Cirno the Keine treatment. Her head splits open, revealing cristals where her brain should be. You have a throbbing headache. You hold your head, and get blood on your hands.

> "and I like ice and you're so cool and... where'd haunter go?" Cirno glances around. "Where'd I go, for that matter?"

>_