Author Topic: Mokou Crosses Over into Pokemon, The Text Adventure  (Read 276571 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Mokou and Cirno Crossover into Pokemon, The Text Adventure
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 11:50:50 PM »
> Get Charmander to scratch the crap out of the Spearow.  Don't want it to faint though!
> Have we named our Charmander yet?

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2012, 02:16:55 AM »
>No, don't do that. Instead:

>There's only one person that could be.
>Throw the bird at her. Without turning around.
>"Eager to die, are we?"
>Spin around and burn the shit out of her.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »
> Get Charmander to scratch the crap out of the Spearow.  Don't want it to faint though!

>There's only one person that could be.
>Throw the bird at her. Without turning around.

> You have Charmander scratch the crap out of Sparrow while making a rude hand gesture towards the person behind you. For some reason, you think you would prefer to keep the Sparrow in a state in which it can continue to battle once you catch it, although you see no reason you can't simply catch the bird, or any pokemon for that matter, once it faints. You also begin wondering if Charmander knows any fire based moves.

> You decide to confront the person behind you.

>"Eager to die, are we?"
>Spin around and burn the shit out of her.

> You deliver your line, spin around, and burn the crap out of her. The third degree burns you give her were justified by the way she sliced a knife across side as you spun to face her. Perhaps stalling to make a rude gesture was not the best decision. It will be difficult to deal with her while you are still trying to catch Spearow; you consider on finishing with one of the two before moving onto the other.

> "Dammit, not waiting for the rival battle, and cheating against my cheat?" Kaguya huffs, catching her breath. She looks somewhat disheveled, you figure that she probably sprinted to catch up. "Don't you know how this game works? You're supposed to wait for me at the lab, then we have a battle in which our pokemon take turns attacking eachother. AND THEN we can start catching new pokemon."

> "Why?"

> "Because that's how things are done!" the princess pouts. "And the worst part is, YOU MADE ME RUN YOU BASTARD! Go! Bulbasaur!" Kaguya sends out a small green... thing with a bulb on it's back. You note that her procedures don't seem very pragmatic. You also note that the Spearow will probably get away unless you catch it before you battle Kaguya. Course, Kaguya will probably start attacking whether you decide to battle her first or not.

> Have we named our Charmander yet?

> Why, no you haven't! You ought to do that!

>_
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:31:47 AM by capt. h »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
> Name it Lighter

> Cammand Lighter to Burn the Bulbasaur to a cinder while you throw a ball at the Spearow.

> Alternatively, command the Charmander to throw the ball while you beat the hell out of Kaguya.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
> You have Charmander scratch the crap out of Sparrow while making a rude hand gesture towards the person behind you.

'The bird' was referring to Spearow.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »
'The bird' was referring to Spearow.

> You considered throwing the actual bird at Kaguya rather than a rude hand gesture, but think it would be too difficult to get a firm grip on the damn thing while it's still fluttering about.

> Name it Lighter

> Admist Kaguya's battle proclamation, you have decided on a name for your pokemon. From now on, your fire lizard will be known as Lighter.

> Cammand Lighter to Burn the Bulbasaur to a cinder while you throw a ball at the Spearow.

> Alternatively, command the Charmander to throw the ball while you beat the hell out of Kaguya.

> Decisions, decisions. You decide to take option one, commanding Lighter to burn Kaguya's charging Bulbasaur while you throw a ball at the odd sparrow. Kaguya's bulbasaur is now on fire. Which means it's now performing flaming tackles. You consider teaching Lighter how to do flaming tackles, as admittedly it looks really cool, even if it must hurt like hell.

> You notice that the pokeball clicked shut. You consider giving a nickname to the captured odd sparrow.

> "Bulbasaur, use tackle!" your rival commands. On second thought, you think you should put off nicknames until after dealing with Kaguya. You're still up for beating the hell out of Kaguya, but would be satisfied with simply winning the match.

>_

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2012, 12:59:30 PM »
>Have Lighter leer at Bulbasaur!

>Consider joining the fight by attacking Kaguya.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »

> Just tell Lighter to dodge Flameing Tackles until Bulbasaur collapses, from exhaustion or from burning. Whichever comes second.

> Consider beating up Kaguya anyway.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2012, 03:14:37 PM »
Definitely consider attacking Kaguya. She deserves it, most definitely.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »

> Just tell Lighter to dodge Flameing Tackles until Bulbasaur collapses, from exhaustion or from burning. Whichever comes second.

> You tell Lighter to dodge and leer at Bulbasaur. You're pokemon's leering doesn't seem to do much. The Bulbasaur continues to charge and nicks your Charmander a few times before collapsing from burning.

> "Looks like Mokou won! Now pay up, Kaguya," Cirno declares. Part of her head is still missing as well as one of her arms, and she looks like a cracked ice statue at the moment. Kaguya returns her pokemon to its ball with a grumble. You ask why Kaguya is paying anything. Cirno explains, "When someone loses, they pay the winner a little prize money." You then ask Cirno why she didn't pay you after your match. She looks the other way and doesn't respond.

> You win 200 P.

> Consider beating up Kaguya anyway.

Definitely consider attacking Kaguya. She deserves it, most definitely.

> "Smell ya later, loser!" Kaguya says, departing. "Unless you want to have one of our old death matches."

> "Do you?" you ask."

> "Not really," she says, waving you off. "We've done it a million times before. It would be fun, but I'd rather put it off until our pokemon are strong enough to join our fights. I don't see much point in another one of our killing sprees."

> She heads north, turning her head just enough to keep an eye on you as she leaves. "Also, don't make me run next time."

> You agree that there wouldn't be much point in fighting her. You could have a death match again, and it would be fun, but you're pretty anxious to continue your journey.

>_
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:03:38 PM by capt. h »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
> Now would be a good time to check out that Spearow we caught.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »
> Now would be a good time to check out that Spearow we caught.

> Cirno flips open her pokedex, using it on the ball your newly caught pokemon. It hums for a second before responding in a mechanical voice. "Spearow, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne. Unlike Pidgey, Spearow has a terrible attitude. It is very wild and will sometimes attack other Pok?mon and humans." You let the bird out of its ball. It rests on Cirno's shoulder. "I think he likes me." Cirno says as the animal pecks at her head, causing her cheek to crack a bit. Your surprised at how quickly it became docile towards you (though obviously not Cirno), although you note that both it and your Charmander look a little beat up. You may want to let them rest for now, maybe find one of those machines Professor Oak used to heal them the first time. But for now...

> Give a nickname to the newly caught Spearow?

>_

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2012, 05:44:11 PM »
> Flint. Because it's beak is hard like one, and a flint can spark a FIRE.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2012, 05:50:46 PM »
> Take out the map and check out how far we are from Viridian.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
> Name it Yakitori because that's what it will be when it master all the fire moves we're going to teach it.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 06:19:31 PM »
> Take out the map and check out how far we are from Viridian.

> You take out your map. Viridian is only about half a mile away, you don't expect any more excitement until you get there. Cirno seems intent on going to a "Pokemon Center", whatever that is, but afterwards there seems to be a few shops and a gym you can try to get a badge at. Your goal is to get any 8 of them between yourself and Cirno and then compete in a tournament at a place west of Viridian called the Pokemon League. North of Viridian is Viridian forest and Pewter City. Also to the north there appears to be some kind of tunnel called Diglett's cave which leads straight to the port city Vermilion, where you can travel between the major regions.

> East of Viridian is Celedon City, a fairly big commercial hub, and West is the Pokemon League. If you travel far enough west along the road, you should reach a town called New Bark in the Johto region. That region is known to have a number of pokemon that can't be caught in Kanto. Likewise, Kanto has a lot of pokemon that can't be caught in Johto.

> Name it Yakitori because that's what it will be when it master all the fire moves we're going to teach it.

> Flint. Because it's beak is hard like one, and a flint can spark a FIRE.

> You think you either want to name your Spearow Yakitori or Flint. You would like to teach it fire type moves, but judging from appearances you doubt it can use them.

>_
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:23:29 PM by capt. h »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »
> Onward to Viridian!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 06:29:18 PM »
> To Viridian

> Melt Cirno for good measure.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 06:42:27 PM »
> Onward to Viridian!

> To Viridian

> Melt Cirno for good measure.

> "I still think we should walk to Cinnabar", Cirno says, glancing at your map. You have Spearow return, and decide to melt Cirno for good measure. You then head north, passing a number of small buildings and houses until you reach this "Pokemon Center" thing Cirno mentioned. Or at least you think it's a pokemon center, judging by the fact that it's painted like a giant pokeball and has a huge "P" on the front. You enter the building, and are greeted by a pink haired lady.

> "Welcome to our Pok?mon Center. We can heal your Pokemon to full health. Shall we heal your Pokemon?" the pink haired nurse asks. You give her your pokemon, which she sticks into one of those machines Oak had. She gives them back. You let Lighter out of it's ball, and you're ready to go.

> Cirno will catch up soon enough. Maybe.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
> Tell the nurse she's hot

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »
> Initiate crazy consipricy theory about this being Eirin in disguise.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »
> Tell the nurse she's hot

> You compliment the nurse on her appearance on the way out. She blushes a furious red.

> Initiate crazy consipricy theory about this being Eirin in disguise.

> Once outside, you consider the possibility that the nurse is secretly Eirin. And the Chansey that stood next to her was Tewi. And that this is actually a Moriya shrine consipracy to use Eirin's shady new drunk to stop Yukari from messing around again.

> Yeah, this line of thinking is getting you nowhere.

> You consider where you would like to go.

>_
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:15:50 PM by capt. h »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2012, 07:17:52 PM »
> Explore the town, there might be something useful!

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
> You wander around town for a bit. You notice a grumpy old man in the middle of the road with his daughter to the north, but they're easy enough to walk around. You also notice a small park in the north east area of the city. As you check it out, you nearly trip over a spray bottle.

> You found a potion! You add the item to your inventory. You doubt you'll be that lucky a second time today. You consider challenging the gym or going to the store in town. Alternately, you think about leaving the city and heading either east, west, or north.

> You've been out for a while. You notice the sun will set in a few hours.

>_

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2012, 07:33:09 PM »
>Which is the closest way to a gym?

>Check currency of P. Perhaps we can drop by a store and see what they're selling.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2012, 07:35:47 PM »
> Check the store. We might be able to buy something with the money we got from the NEET after all!

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
>Which is the closest way to a gym?

>Check currency of P. Perhaps we can drop by a store and see what they're selling.

> If you head straight east, you will reach the gym in about 2 minutes. It's right down the street.

> You currently have 20200 P. There seems to be a shop a block away from the gym.

> Check the store. We might be able to buy something with the money we got from the NEET after all!

> You might, but 200 P is roughly the same as $2. You decide to check the store anyway.

> The store's inventory is somewhat disappointing. It looks like someone bought most the good stuff, as there are a lot of empty shelves where more expensive items would be held.

> They're selling the following items of note:

pokeball - 200 p
potion - 600 p
burn heal - 250 p
paralyze heal - 200 p
antidote - 100 p

>_

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
Suggested Shopping List:

Poke'Ball x10
Antidote x5
Potion x5

Save the rest.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »
Suggested Shopping List:

Poke'Ball x10
Antidote x5
Potion x5

Save the rest.

> You purchase those items. You now have 6 potions, 5 antidotes, and 13 pokeballs in inventory.

> As a bonus for buying 10 pokeballs, you also get a premier ball.

> Your current funds are 16,200 P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:45:28 PM by capt. h »

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2012, 07:48:28 PM »
>Onward to east!