Author Topic: [Request] I need a spriter for a game.  (Read 1588 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
[Request] I need a spriter for a game.
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:30:31 AM »
I don't know if I should post this here, or in RaNGE (probably either, since this falls under both categories.)

I need a spriter for a touhou-related game I'm making: Yuyuko of the Netherworld. My old spriter (who is Ran Yakumo on this forum) had his own projects to do and sadly had to leave. This was approximately a month ago. I also have not gotten any volunteers from a request I left on another forum not long after Ran left. So I'm going to request a spriter here (I should've thought of this sooner :V).

I need somebody who can make sprites in (or close to) the style of Ran's sprites below:
Fairy:

Yuyuko:

For those who wish to volunteer to make sprites for this game, I need to see your talents, so any volunteers must give me an example of one of the sprites I currently need:
I need:
Cirno: fit within 48x48 (pixels), this is going to be a miniboss. I need a dashing animation (she can be using her wings), a 2 frame taunt animation (Cirno must look at the player, breaking the 4th wall.), a throwing animation, a standing sprite/animation, a throwing animation (she will be throwing ice cubes at Yuyuko), and a death sprite (try to give her a look of utter shock).

Shizuha or Minoriko Aki (either one of them would work): Fit within 48x48, this is the first boss (and will have a Whispy Woods attack patten ). I need an idle (flying) animation, an animation of her making a tossing motion upwards, an animation of her making a tossing motion sideways (she will be firing danmaku like Whispy's air puffs.), and a hurt sprite.

*credit will be given
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:03:10 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
Re: [Request] I need a spriter for a game.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
you are asking of a non amateur-ish favor and only offering credit?... you probably wanna look somewhere else
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Dark Kitsune

• Code Fox
Re: [Request] I need a spriter for a game.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »
I didn't make those fully by myself. Actually, they are heavily edited versions of the sprites you can find here.
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13593.msg904165.html#msg904165

I have no idea who the original artist was, so I can't really give credit :/