Author Topic: Photoshoot  (Read 4016 times)

Photoshoot
« on: November 27, 2011, 08:03:24 AM »
Greetings, Gensokyo inhabitants! I, CHINESE_FOOD, bring you the first-ever photoshoot of the babes that have asked to get pictures taken! Take a break from your hard work and admire their beauty!

I'd like to inform that my homeboy kaoru made this photoshoot possible with his awesome work! Don't forget to leave a comment for him!

Here are some different poses and outfits!

Marisa Kirisame (Potential NSFW warning)
Now THAT'S what I call a smokin' hot American Woman! Don't fret over what you wore in these photos, you look absolutely gorgeous! I'm lovin' that blonde hair!

Here we have Remilia Scarlet, taking different poses and using two outfits! They both look just fantastic!

Coming in with umbrella swag and different hair lengths, Yuuka presents some stunning photos! Whether you prefer her with the green or red eyes, or long hair to short hair, that's up to you because she is just dandy!

Here we have our lovely maids!

Sakuya Izayoi (Potential NSFW warning)
Wow Sakuya, you must make for one excellent maid. Those two outfits are beautiful! And don't cry, you look sexy in that towel!

I'm likin' the red outfit and yellow hair. I wonder how Marisa would look in it!

Wait, you're a ROBOT? I'm kind of disturbed at how I'm turned on by you...

Haha! Such enthusiasm in this photo! Kana, you have an incredibly beautiful smile.

Here we have our splendid orchestra!

Here we have Rin Satsuki, and the erhu is her instrument. She looks very merry in this picture! I love it!

One of the three Prismriver sisters, Lunasa! She can play a violin without physical contact. I like the content expression!

Another of the three Prismriver sisters, Lyrica plays keyboard! I'm lovin' that wink and how she can play it without physical contact!

And last but not least, we have the trumpet player Merlin, including all three Prismriver sisters in this photoshoot! She doesn't need to make physical contact to play the trumpet!

WABBIT SEASON HERE!

In this photo we have Udongein, Reisen, and Tewi. Together they make a spectacular group of wabbits!

Tewi even decided to get a shot of herself pasted onto the "We Can Do It" poster! I guess we can call her Tewi the Riveter!

More to come later! We have the angels, demons, and many more to take photos of!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:02:47 AM by CHINESE_FOOD »

Re: Photoshoot
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »
This post will be for other singles!

Despite her rather intimidating appearance, Nue comes in with beauty and holds the "indeed" cup with the monkey icon on it! I'll say, this is a great way to promote it!

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 12:10:16 AM »
Uhhhh am I missing something or are you just pasting images of Alphes-style touhous that other people have drawn onto a photo backdrop?

Spaztique

• Writer, Animator, Easy Mode Advocate
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 04:35:59 AM »
Uhhhh am I missing something or are you just pasting images of Alphes-style touhous that other people have drawn onto a photo backdrop?

Drawn by Kaoru to be exact.

I can't tell if this is just goofing around or the classic internet flub of "nobody's ever heard of this before".  I tried the same thing in middle school and it failed. Then somebody did the same thing on another forum and he failed. The truth is it's impossible to hide anything on the internet.

I'll hopefully assume it's just goofing around, especially since some of those images seem to be missing from all of the boorus (all of these images come in nude versions that can be easily clothed with alternative outfits).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:38:16 AM by Spaztique »
Making Touhou music and actually-pretty-decent Walfas animations since 2011!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 06:37:27 AM »
Arist attribution edited into the OP.

CHINESE_FOOD, in the future, if you didn't draw something, then please give credit to the original source material, preferably with a link to it or the artist's page, thanks.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
My sincere apologies. How I could forget my homeboy kaoru when he's the one that allowed this photoshoot to be possible in the first place!

I am also accepting any suggestions of anything that has been witnessed in or outside of Gensokyo. I even got a request to take a picture of this old turtle! He's big!