Author Topic: Medaka Box Mafia - Night 4  (Read 115548 times)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
Re: Medaka Box Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2014, 09:54:06 AM »
Nevermind, I just rechecked the tally and see Conq changed his vote. 

I figure a mislynch of CF7 is probably better than wasting our only no-lynch.  I will not be back before phase end.

##unvote
##vote CF7

That is L-1. 

I think this is a mislynch but I'm happy to be wrong.  Just remember my scumpicks are Kingault, Hikari, and SB~~~
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2014, 09:57:53 AM »
HEY DUDE what's your claim. You are like super getting lynched, lay it out.
I am good at figuring out stuff.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2014, 10:07:40 AM »
-_- No please, be more vague, I think it would really help your chances here.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

CF7

« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2014, 10:10:36 AM »
-_- No please, be more vague, I think it would really help your chances here.
You know, thinking, analysis, comparison.

Shadoweh

« Reply #334 on: March 10, 2014, 10:20:01 AM »
Do you just like being punchable or are you pleading inability to claim here? If you're claiming something informationable you better be fucking clear, it's beyond the 7th hour right now andd your alt wagon is obvtown.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

CF7

« Reply #335 on: March 10, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »
Do you just like being punchable or are you pleading inability to claim here? If you're claiming something informationable you better be fucking clear, it's beyond the 7th hour right now andd your alt wagon is obvtown.
Okay, sorry.
In that case i won't claim my role as you'll see it in a few hours anyway.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #336 on: March 10, 2014, 10:33:18 AM »
Votecount
CF7 (7): NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh, BT, Kingault, Serela, Conqueror, Sky Paladin
Serela (3): Bardiche, Zakeri, CF7
BT (1): DrRawr
Zakeri (1): ActionDan
Shadoweh (1): Sacchi Hikaru
Sky Paladin (1): SB
Kingault (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Dr Rawr (0):
ActionDan (0):
SB (0):
Sacchi Hikaru (0):
Conqueror (0):
Bardiche (0):

Not voting:
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

You have ~1.5 hours remaining.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #337 on: March 10, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »
Apparently I have, in fact, woken up for deadline.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2014, 11:13:15 AM »
49 minutes. Too bad we need one of the other hardcore lurkers.
BT (1): DrRawr

HAMMER DOWN THE WAGON. A wise woman once said, paraphrasing your role takes moments. A good fakeclaim takes a lifetime. Trolling Shadoweh instead of claiming takes WELCOME TO DYING

« Reply #339 on: March 10, 2014, 11:17:16 AM »
Apparently I have, in fact, woken up for deadline.
I know right? Day lights saving time and all

« Reply #340 on: March 10, 2014, 11:21:12 AM »
##unvote
##vote:cf7
No reason I shouldnt do this at this point.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #341 on: March 10, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
I'm on a train.  ##unvote

##vote cf7

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #342 on: March 10, 2014, 11:51:09 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #343 on: March 10, 2014, 12:07:16 PM »
Final Votecount
CF7 (8): NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh, BT, Kingault, Serela, Conqueror, Sky Paladin, DrRawr
BT (0):
Kingault (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Dr Rawr (0):
ActionDan (0):
SB (0):
Sacchi Hikaru (0):
Conqueror (0):
Bardiche (0):

Not voting: Nobody

Backed into a corner by her disapproving peers, CF7 knew that her run in the popularity poll had ended.
"I didn't even want to be a part of this popularity contest anyway!"
"It's not like it even matters to me!"
"All of you can just go and die for all I care!"
CF7 - Mukae Emukae, Rainbow Rose Transfer Student(Jack of all Kills) was evicted from the game Day 1!

• <REDACTED> (General): <REDACTED>
  • Raff-Rafflesia (Minus): Your minus, Raff-Rafflesia, allows you to cause anything you touch to rot away. During the night you may use this minus to kill a player of your choice and corrode their corpse until they are no longer recognizable, causing no alignment or role flip to be given. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities. You will regain the use of this ability once if you have used every ability at your disposal. <REDACTED>
  • Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Bondage」(Minus): Your minus, Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Bondage」, allows you to defile the very earth and shape it to your liking. During the night you may use this minus to trap a player of your choice and kill them. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities. You will regain the use of this ability once if you have used every ability at your disposal. <REDACTED>
  • Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Mandragora」(Minus): Your minus, Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Mandragora」, allows you to twist vegetation into a form more desirable to you. During the night, you may use this minus to create humanoid plants that will kill a player of your choice for you. You note that, as your rotten plants will be performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities. You will regain the use of this ability once if you have used every ability at your disposal. <REDACTED>
  • Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Thousand Year Cedar」(Minus): Your minus, Raff-Rafflesia Twisted Version Type「Thousand Year Cedar」, allows you to create an enormous humanoid plant to do your bidding. During the night, you may send this towering beast to kill a target of your choice. Because of its sheer size, nobody will be able to prevent this kill from occurring. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities. You will regain the use of this ability once if you have used every ability at your disposal. <REDACTED>

It is now Night 1, you have 24 hours to send in any night actions that you may or may not have.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Re: Medaka Box Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #344 on: March 11, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »
DrRawr, surrounded by figures in the darkness, displayed not a single sign of fear.
"Do you honestly believe that you can get away with what you're doing?"
"Especially when you have made the mistake of revealing your identiti-"
DrRawr was rendered speechless when the shadows were lifted.
"It's nothing personal, but we can't let you stop us."
DrRawr - Medaka Kurokami, Little Princess(Abnormal Backup) was forcibly removed from the game N1!

• The End (Abnormality): You are, what some people would call, a genius. You have mastered every skill you have come across by having simply observed them. These abnormalities are no different. You will gain access to every abnormality that is eliminated from the popularity contest.

The second day of the popularity contest has begun!

"Plus Minus equals Zero."
All active abilities have been disabled for the current day phase and following night phase. The next night phase will be skipped as a result of this.

Votecount
Conqueror (0):
Serela (0):
Sky Paladin (0):
Zakeri (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Sacchi Hikaru (0):
ActionDan (0):
SB (0):
BT (0):
Bardiche (0):
Kingault (0):

Not voting: Everybody

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~72 hours remaining.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #345 on: March 11, 2014, 12:10:10 PM »
We were just given an extra lynch, right? Anyway, I'm in the middle of classes and even when I get back home I'll have some due reading to do.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #346 on: March 11, 2014, 12:27:03 PM »
##Vote: Skypal

Blithely ignored the CF7 wagon yesterday, most mentions of it were second-hand (referring to people who were voting CF7)

His direct mentions are very quiet and beat around the read:
Re: SB - I don't really know how to distinguish between newb scum and newb town. I just pick scummy and not scummy. For example, I think CF7 is experienced yet lots of people are calling him new. He has more time here than me, so I don't get it.
I think there is some reason for people to vote CF7 this game (last game I defended him because there was no case); I just think Kingault's reason was truly awful and he's done literally nothing to either improve his vote or defend his current vote.
.  Actually, I was one of the people dismissing the CF7 wagon because I don't feel like there's really a case in there; however CF7's ACTUAL behavior is kind of anti-social so I'm not hard defending him like I was last game.  So this is incorrect. 

Meanwhile, he, of course, votes Kingault, mostly known as The Easiest Player To Vote In The Universe, basically decrying the evils of a newbie who really needs to just switch out from the game if he can't find the will to play. (Kingault should read this btw)
An he does so basically the whole day! At one point he switches to Alternate Wagon Lynch Serela, buuut eventually he goes back to Kingault despite there being basically no ground gaining on getting him lynched.

At the end of deadline he FINALLY switched to CF7, mostly probably because if he didn't he'd look like obvscum who would rather no lynch then get on his buddy.

So what's this all mean?

-Sky Paladin avoided the CF7 wagon because he didn't want to bus his buddy on D1.
-Sky Paladin sat on the Kingault vote because it's an ~easy~ and ~original~ case to make on a player who basically is playing the apathy game.
-Sky Paladin briefly switched to Serela because of ~role shenanigans~ being an equally easy mislynch to make.
-Sky Paladin attacks Sacchi for basically calling his bluff to smear his only vocal detractor.

Obvious scum. Lynch it with fire.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #347 on: March 11, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
Oh and SB is pretty scummy too for Not Scumhunting and for defending CF7 a whole bunch for basically no good reason.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #348 on: March 11, 2014, 12:30:03 PM »
The power activated is quite obviously from town.  We're going to get odd numbers. 

##vote skypal

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #349 on: March 11, 2014, 12:42:40 PM »
DEAR EVERYONE FROM YESTERDAY
SUCK MY CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS.

You know, on a normal day I would make a comment about how despite weathering the storm to gnaw on the obvscum, you assholes still killed RAWR over me. But no, not today. Nothing can get me down today, I am strong and capable and filled with ~*~TOWNIE MOTIVATION~*~ AND AS LONG AS THE MOTIVATION DOESN'T STOP I KNOW I CAN CATCH EVERY ONE OF YOU BASTARDS AND MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR POOR QUALITY OF LIFE CHOICES.

That's what it says, a mysterious benefactor has roleblocked everyone for the day and night. random pro-town usage suggests the global roleblocker is town, even if every time I've seen one they've been scum <_< No use dwelling on it though. On to playing the blame game!

##Vote: Serious Bananas

Pleasse tell me more about how CF7 is obvtown and we should avoid lynching him. Conq can put his butt in the same boat here. I supose I should actually read Sky Pal, his wifoming seemed fine to me like last game so I didn't look too closely.

Shadoweh

« Reply #350 on: March 11, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »
Neko's case is pretty good, especially if those are the only mentions of CF7 (some isoing ssays That's p much how the story goes) because that last statemeent about dismissing the CF7 wagon doesn't make sense. This is from someone who outright said:
CF7; I feel like his address of NNR's weak vote is scumtwitch and his complaint against Conq is more of a 'its not fair' than anything else.
So the comment about not believing there's a case there doesn't parse.

« Reply #351 on: March 11, 2014, 01:11:04 PM »
DEAR EVERYONE FROM YESTERDAY
SUCK MY CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS.
MMMMMMMMMMMM DELICIOUS!

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2014, 01:14:27 PM »
I agreed there was a case on CF7 as I stated on two occasions, I just thought that Hikari had fallen for my Serela-baited-trap and that this was more compelling than CF7.  NNR actually ignores my posts about Hikari and Kingault to make his case, so it's a massive misrep.  It's pretty bad omnislashing so I'll have a better look at NNR in a jiffy. 

Anyway I just wanted to address this at a high level and deal with it more substantially in a few hours.  ATM I think Hikari countervote on Sky, hop-off-Sky when Sky vote moves, is worth investigating. 

Hikari actually stated that Shadoweh was his #1 scumpick yet still voting for Sky, that kind of thing.  Anyway, I'm mid-beer, you have to wait. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #353 on: March 11, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »
Yeah SB or SkyPal definitely. It'll be depressingly hilarious if they're both scum. I'm off to work oh god this shift is even worse when Daylight Savings Time just started

##Vote SkyPaladin

Cut:[Insert George Takei noise] aaaa more cuts I've only been writing this for like one minute get out I have to leave
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2014, 01:18:33 PM »
Actually I'll make it easier. 

NNR:  Was it reading comprehension fail (and so you'll cancel your vote) or a deliberate misrep (in which case I'll vote you)?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #355 on: March 11, 2014, 01:25:46 PM »
Sky, did you honestly just ask Neko if he's scum misrepping you, sounding like he might answer yes?
He's quoting your posts here dude, you clearly said ' I don't feel like there's really a case in there.' You were also attacking BT and Kingault for attacking CF7. I suggest you explaine what you were doing here becauuse it looks suspiciously like you were trying tio push other wagons but keeping your options open for a CF7 visit.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2014, 01:34:02 PM »
Sky, did you honestly just ask Neko if he's scum misrepping you, sounding like he might answer yes?

Pretty much I'm giving him an option for saying he failed at reading before I destroy him. 

Tip:  Last game I said that the case on CF7 was non-existent and I was happy to keep my vote on Mitsuki all alone.  In this game I said there was some reason to think CF7 was scum and I voted for him in the end. 

???

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2014, 01:38:39 PM »
I just thought that Hikari had fallen for my Serela-baited-trap 
fallen for my Serela-baited-trap
so that's why I... set a trap. 
"It was a gambit"
Magic words.

Did you even look at his vote on Shadoweh? Sure, he completely dropped you (and you weren't getting lynched), but the vote on Shadoweh was perfectly valid and there was actually minor support (Conq) behind getting someone else scummy lynched.

When the day is winding down like that, I don't blame him for consolidating.

You're arguing he only voted you for your one bad votepark (which he was), then switched when you got on a wagon on a player that actually had a case behind it (albeit your jump was terrible and based on nonexistent role shenans). How is that scummy?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
Now, you could make the argument that Hikari was thinking about vote hopping already, but I want to make the argument that Hikari countervoted me to protect his scumbuddy Kingault, and then when no wagon eventuated, needed to find a better place to vote park.
Now, you could make the argument that Hikari was thinking about vote hopping already
P.S. I'm making that argument and it's a perfectly valid and reasonable argument to make.

Unlike yours, which has no proof or pull behind it.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #359 on: March 11, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »
CF7 voted Serela. Based on this alone I'm going to assume Serela isn't scum ( ;___; ) because there isn't enough room to assume CF7 was frustrate-voting his own buddy for not helping him. Or something.

Given how quick the CF7 wagon picked up I also opine that there are likely bussing efforts involved, considering the lack of counter-wagon from them. I mean, the only one who seriously had eyes for someone else was me and I'm pretty sure I'm not scum so.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Kingault is rather scummy. His play is similar to CF7, in that neither really care much for the gamestate and haven't pushed anything. The argument that he's a newbie is cute but given the CF7 flip I'm not so inclined to think now that I should even factor that in; he has played previous games which are vastly different from the current gameplay, and it may just be scum not knowing how to be scum.

Given that he showed an early defeatist attitude when CF7 was voted, and eventually voted CF7 on a wishywashy "could be noob could not be", I think he's more likely than not to be trying to bus a buddy here. His vote is easily one of the weakest on the wagon.

NNR and BT's votes on the wagon feel legit at least and I'd be unlikely to support anything against them, except a doc. Not sure about Shadimeh, who is ever a wildcard to me because her levels of effort vary wildly among games. I've been trying to get a read on her during the night but I'm still not sure. Reading posts is hard. My efforts are wasted. ;_;

The other I'd look at it is Conq who tried briefly to get a vote going on Shadoweh and then eventually gave up when no one seemed interested in that, and maybe Zakeri who got off of CF7 in order to vote Serela, despite saying his top scumpicks in order featured Serela only as third.

##Vote: Kingault