Author Topic: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 64762 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #480 on: April 07, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
Re: Whatever Bledibleh is saying about me voting for IHNN over Zakeri.
So? I can't find more than one person to be scummy at the same time?

That is so completely not it at all <_<

I guess Raymoo hates the Moriya shrine?

.... pfffft

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #481 on: April 07, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »
That is so completely not it at all <_<
I dunno. The main thing in regards to me saving Zakeri or w/e is that I just wanted IHNN gone more than Zakeri.
Not much more to it than that.
Anyway, back to hats.

« Reply #482 on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:33 PM »
Massive facepalm at copping the obvtown ;_;

Wait.  You -specifically- can't copy Dormio/Polaris/Serela?  That seems random.
He wasn't obvtown to me.
The stated reason why I can't is because Moriya Shrine is always guilty forever anyways. I suppose I could still technically try, but I'm not going to waste an investigation on confirmed paranoid results.
Unless the scumteam literally is Dormio/Polaris/Serela, but that seems weird and not something a reasonable mod like Kilga would ever do.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #483 on: April 07, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »
The point I'm making about Dormio is he isn't set in trying to find scum.  He's using the "GET ZACH" mentality to make a case with "legitimate" reasons but, they aren't the best reasons or are they the most solid.  If he really was trying to find Zach scum he would read all of him and pull out more than a flimsy case over his early day 1 and at least mention the more damning parts of Zachs play.  That he didn't do this at all is lazy and scum since he can ride the wagon with a few reasons but since they aren't solid it feels like a mislynch attempt from Dormio.  It could be a weak bus but Dormio is the scum here.

Polaris, selfvote.

Quote from: Raikaria 450
Anyway, mulling over, I think we need Zakeri gone to clear up about three threads, and he's frankly either scum or dead weight right now. From what I've seen lurky Zakeri is generally scum Zakeri anyway. It would make figureing out Shadoweh and Polaris' defense of Zakeri a lot easier.

##Vote: Zakeri
Bad.  You're trying to justify his flip in that it will help you find others instead of getting him as the scum.
Quote from: Raikaria
As you can see, Zakeri, the town is willing to put you at L-1 now.
What is this?  Really.

Ok for real now.  Unvote Zakeri.  Vote Dormio.
As he claims cop.  GOSH.  You know if I was scum anyway I'd be the godfather, fuck.  Gyeheheh.

Dormio refuses to respond.  BLAST AWAY.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #484 on: April 07, 2013, 09:09:14 PM »
The claim isn't good enough as I said before. Too late, too conveniently conditional and too unconfirmable.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #485 on: April 07, 2013, 09:10:16 PM »
Also too conveniently that Schezo doesn't find Zak scummy at all any more.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #486 on: April 07, 2013, 09:18:27 PM »
I dunno why people discredit D1 stuff so much when it is still stuff that happened.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #487 on: April 07, 2013, 09:23:34 PM »
Yeah that darn Dormio making a bad case GOSH.

« Reply #488 on: April 07, 2013, 09:25:40 PM »
I dunno why people discredit D1 stuff so much when it is still stuff that happened.
It's not a bad case because it's day one stuff.
It's a bad case because it's not effort/scumhunting

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
Hey there notepad.

Bingo. I'm warming up to the idea of Town!Raikaria, I think.

Shadoweh you are totally scum with Serela if you think being online for the final hours of D1 without posting once is "pretty active" for Serela or not a good reason for Polly to call him out on lurking. What molehole did this come flying out of?

Edible the actual difference between Dormio and Serela is that I can imagine Dormio slacking off because of hats but I can't compute Serela's behavior this game at all. Later on in your post you talk about the difference between good-agreement and bad-agreement as if you've set it up for my answer - Dormio in that post fits the former. About Shadoweh, do you read her one way or another?

You say later in your reply to Raikaria that you "compared A to B" and chose IHNN over Zak - why can't you share those A's and B's?

Heeeey Serela stop ignoring me please. Not responding when I question your disappearance doesn't make everything magically better. Don't worry, I won't mention how nonexistent of a scope you have with posts like #413. Oops, I just did.

@Raikaria: Your Dormio vote looked nitpicky and overblown. The Edible vote not so much - I actually liked it a bit.

Also stop comparing Dan to Polaris because that's dumb. Dan came in every once in a while to voice ~super strong infalliable -crap-~ reads while I can actually see Polly forming reads genuinely.

Raitaki, in detail, what did you find reasonable about Dormio's #386?

I challenge anyone who is wavering on Dormio's scum status to attempt to find anything but scum motivation behind the above point, explained further by Schezo here.

This is an open and shut case, people.
Just wondering, but what would the scum motivation be?

Reading page 17 / maybe actually making a case on Serela but I Believe in Zakeri and want to post this for now.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #490 on: April 07, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »
Dormio can you just post a list of reads and some lines for detail or something?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2013, 09:48:00 PM »
@BT: At the time I was thinking Zakeri's Schezo vote was just an attempt to scumread someone everyone else wasn't thinking might be scum by digging :reasons: out of nowhere, and Dormio was talking about him faking that with the Schezo vote. I came to that conclusion too so I just kind of pegged that post as good I guess.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #492 on: April 07, 2013, 09:49:33 PM »
And that reply to the quote with scum motivation / town motivation is because I think that particular point displayed isn't nearly as strong as you and Schezo make it out to be.

cuts: Okay, cool. Can you give me a quick overview a-la-Dormio as well?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #493 on: April 07, 2013, 09:56:50 PM »
Pretty much what the others already said. He hasn't put in much effort in this game so far, and neither provides many reasons for his votes nor push very hard for them (except for maybe his recent post vs Zakeri). And then there is the thing where he says Zakeri was very scummy then voted IHNN without another word as the Zakeri wagon was getting steam, which is scummy (as a bunch of people before me already said). I'm sold mostly on the last part.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #494 on: April 07, 2013, 09:59:10 PM »
Dormio can you just post a list of reads and some lines for detail or something?
Because I'm just sitting in town and regenning for now I guess I can provide an opinion post.

Dormio: The bearer of many hats. Even though Sanae doesn't actually have a hat. Maybe I should have picked a different character.

NNR -> Raitaki: Don't like it but it feels like it's too easy or something. So I guess town?

Raikaria: Can't understand his thought process at all but the insistence on following through with it makes me think he's somewhat town.

Polly-kun: I dunno I like polly-kun and probably wouldn't vote him.

Bledibleh: Is my lord and saviour, cannot vote on grounds of heresy.

Pescar: I dunno I think he's looking town probably.

Schezo: I think he should update monopoly. Other than that I guess he's cool.

BT: I guess I like what this guy is saying.

Selery: I haven't read Serela in much depth. Gut says he's town but I probably really do need to reread him during my break from class or something.

Swadomeh: I... don't really like her very much this game. I've been forgetting that she exists. I guess it's time to read her later.

Affinity -> Lecithul: Who?

Zakeri: I'm voting this dude.

« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2013, 10:31:00 PM »
I don't think Dormio is scum with Serela :/ Would much prefer a Serela lynch over a Dormio lynch in any case.

« Reply #496 on: April 07, 2013, 11:02:00 PM »
Not done reading yet (just finished Day 1), but I want to get some of my thoughts out there.

For Zakeri, some of his early posts were pretty scummy but I thought he looked pretty town in his latter posts on Day 1...until his hand-wringing about claiming at the end there.

Serela has been leaning scum for me so far. Some of his posts have been rubbing me the wrong way. For example, in this one, he basically says some variant of "hey, do you guys want to lynch X? If you do, that'd be great, I'm in" for three different people. He then goes on to vote for the person out of his three people who is the least likely to be lynched, as Schezo pointed out. He later decides to reiterate his beliefs a couple of posts later. That whole thing makes me feel like he wanted to get a wagon to form on Raikaria or Zak so that he could jump on it at an appropriate time that doesn't look scummy.

Also, Serela, I don't get whom you were talking about here at all. :<
>spend a couple sentences talking about why Raikaria doesn't look like scum
>vote raikaria
Wut?

I haven't actually been reading Polaris as scum, but the one thing that bothers me is that his fixation on Serela seems a little fishy. This post in particular, I found to be quite odd:
I think Serela just intentionally ignored me so I vote we lynch him
The post before that, this was all that Polaris said about Serela:
Not here for deadline because of school so let's lynch serela ok!!! Unless he posts again and he looks townier in that post

What's up with that, Polaris? You didn't ask Serela anything. You just said that you would reconsider your read if he looked townier in a new post. That seems like you're just blindly pushing for a Serela lynch and trying to mislead the town.

« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »
He didn't look townier in the new posts so I chose to reiterate that I wanted to lynch him `_`

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »
He didn't look townier in the new posts so I chose to reiterate that I wanted to lynch him `_`
Even now you still haven't given any reasons other than :gut: and accusations of lurking (as in "Serela is lurking fullstop"). Of course it'd look fishy.

« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »
I definitely gave other reasons today. Try to look for them, but if you can't then I'll show you >_>

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #500 on: April 07, 2013, 11:25:52 PM »
You mean how Serela has never had strong opinions and how scum!Serela is pretty obvious from a meta viewpoint and the Affinity vote?

The scum!Serela thing is pretty subjective and shaky but okay. Those reasons combined still don't justify a general tunnelvision on Serela though.

« Reply #501 on: April 07, 2013, 11:29:36 PM »
iunno, is it tunnel vision if I mention other people and say that they aren't as scummy as Serela is?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #502 on: April 07, 2013, 11:32:12 PM »
It is if for an entire game day you only went by gut, produced no other real scumreads, and generally lurked.

« Reply #503 on: April 07, 2013, 11:38:48 PM »
touch? :L but only for that day I'd say

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #504 on: April 07, 2013, 11:41:45 PM »
That's still only like one scumread though. If you keep failing to develop any scumreads for anyone else but keep on clinging to one single scumread, that's still tunnelvision, no? :V

« Reply #505 on: April 07, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »
I mentioned other scumreads today, too, and they're still pretty valid >_> Raitaki this is twice now

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #506 on: April 08, 2013, 12:02:06 AM »
Affinity both said he had bad circumstances to be able to contribute this game and was a safe pick (which you also accused Serela of turning to), and as for Raikaria you just went like "FOR FUTURE REFERENCE" then cited one post and said oh this looks a little bit scummy. You also pretty much haven't pushed for Raikaria at all, just asked him around a bit about the shift in his priorities. That looks kind of like stating scumreads just for the sake of having scumreads.

Okay so my bad I forgot about them but still they're pretty horrible and lack commitment :<

« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »
I specifically accused Serela of choosing to vote Affinity over Zakeri for no reason that makes sense to me, which goes back to how he doesn't have his opinions straightened out. I can even make the argument that scum!Serela knew that Affinity was scum so he decided to vote Affinity while being afraid to vote Zak because he knew Zak was town.

Incidentally I notice that you don't even have a vote on anyone. Who are your scumreads anyway?

« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2013, 12:15:44 AM »
wait no sorry there's that dormio vote never mind :V

« Reply #509 on: April 08, 2013, 12:18:46 AM »
actually the dormio vote doesn't make a whole lot of sense, since before it you said you weren't convinced by the case on him and that the IHNN vote was telegraphed, and then you say later that Dormio voting IHNN over Zakeri is what sold you on the case :wat: